Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I know the automatic Netflix previews when you scroll over a title are annoying, but the one for Easy A (which I checked out just because I've been meaning to rewatch the film for its recent 10th anniversary) made me remember that one of the gags is that two of the guys Emma Stone's character fake-hooks up with are Phil Lord and Chris Miller. :lol:

Early congrats on your Emmy for last night's episode of SNL, Dave Chappelle. Gotta say I'm looking forward to how they'll move forward now that we'll no longer have a president who dominates the news cycle with a new scandal every other day to the point where the line between what was real and what was parody became blurred.

On 11/9/2020 at 6:34 AM, cannastop said:

AMC stock is up by 66.67% :hahaha:

Hey, it's dumbss day traders and amateur stock buyers who did not bother to check out AMC's recent history, and does not know AMC was headed for bankruptcy before the virus hit....

53 minutes ago, dudalb said:

At the moment seems like sure fire bet that Sonic the Hedgehog will be the #1 Box office film of 2020. We are living in a different reality, folks.

Umm...have you read Wikipedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_in_film

I get you like to hear yourself post, but one fact check will do wonders for you.

• Like 2

About goddamn time:

From what I can tell, she's deserved this opportunity for a very long time and I'm just going to say I'm glad to see she's finally been given a chance to make her shot.

@4815162342 @Plain Old Tele @TwoMisfits @Webslinger plus other baseball fans currently active on BOT.

• Like 4