Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Whoa. No lie: I actually have Knives Out on as background noise while working right now. Between that and showing Juno to my film class right before reading that Elliot Page had come out, it’s sure been a time for weirdly coincidental viewing choices on my end.

Anyway, RIP. Plummer was a terrific actor and I was especially impressed with how many quality performances he kept churning out in the last decade or so of his life.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Can I just point out that if something sad happens and I put a haha like on it, it doesn't mean I'm an asshole. it means the sad icon and the haha icon are very similar and I haven't got my glasses on.

*sees @TwoMisfits clicked the 'ha ha' button*

*gets an irresistible urge to click the 'sad' button ironically*

*twitches*

*twitches*

*clicks*

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Watched both, the Wendy movie was good (for Lifetime) but rushed, while the Salt-N-Pepa movie was too long (three hours w/commercial breaks!!) and more obviously limited by its budget. Also, pretending Spinderella was barely part of the group wasn't cute.

Lifetime has a Mahalia Jackson movie coming up, too. I wonder if BET is going to open up the purse strings for all the Black music legacy acts who want a biopic but don't rate the major movie studio treatment, or does BET just keep ceding that audience to Lifetime...

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl
  • Like 1