Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Broncos will have a great defense no doubt, especially with Surtain now, but I question what the front office expects the team to ever do without a good QB. I really doubt Lock is the answer nor Bridgewater. If we don't get Rodgers then I guess I can expect yet another season of wasted talent across the field because of the lack of production at QB. 

• Like 2

Stoneypoint Entertainment

In the immortal words of Vin Scully quoting Eugene O’Neill, “a humble thing, but thine own.”

This is one of my new ventures — it’s a small distribution company for indie films. We just launched this week, only a couple of titles so far but we’re looking for more. 

Our new release is a concert documentary called ADAM JACOBS - BEHIND THE CURTAIN, starring Adam Jacobs, the original “Aladdin” on Broadway. It’s a one-night-only concert where he also talks about his life — what it was like growing up as a Jewish Filipino American, a mixed-heritage kid with an immigrant mother, and how he became a Broadway star.

If this interests you at all, please check it out! :) We offer streaming video to rent/buy as well as DVDs and Blu-rays. We’ve also teamed up with other digital retailers so it’ll be available on iTunes and Google Play soon. 

(I wasn’t sure where to post this, I guess I’ll cross-post to the VOD forum too.)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, cannastop said:

I wonder what kind of asset split they're doing

like with the amazon divorce, Mr.Bezos kept 75% of his stock.

But Bill Gates isn't *just* into Microsoft stock

I'm sure they can work something out where they both dont starve.

It's funny looking at the the list for worlds richest women and seeing divorce being the main form of wealth.

Edited by Chicago

I really want it!!! 

Yes, that’s a new type of lightsaber Rey is holding in her hand, created by Walt Disney Imagineering Research and Development. Guests who experience Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will be the first to see it in action – along with so much more – starting in 2022 when this amazing new two-night adventure debuts. Watching that lightsaber activate right before your eyes will be just one of the countless ways that, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, you’ll be plunged into a Star Wars story where your decisions and actions – or even the casual conversations you may have – determine how your personal journey unfolds.

source: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2021/05/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser-launches-in-2022-at-walt-disney-world-resort/?CMP=SOC-DPFY21Q3wo0429210078A

Edited by Jamiem

Does IMDB track your google searches or something?

I watched a somewhat unknown foreign film yesterday for an assigment for one of my classes (so I also searched it up on google a lot) and I just got recommended another film starring and directed by the same actor who played the lead in the film I saw. Not the only time something like this has happened (IMDB has been recommending films I recently saw and films related to them multiple times) so definitely not a coincidence.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AndyK said:

You know, when I watched original Justice League, I couldn't get over how Wonder Woman seemed like a different character than her previous 2 appearances, and that she seemed to take a step backwards acting...now, I guess I know why...