Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

What is your favorite HBO show? I just watched seasons 1 and 2 of Barry because Reddit refuses to shut the fuck up about it. It's pretty good. I tried to watch Westworld but it confuses me. I want to watch Game of Thrones but I can't get into that either. And I'm now currently watching Silicon Valley.

I wish they had more animated shows. They used to have one called The Life and Times of Tim.

Edited by LOGAN'sLuckyRun

Maybe I under-estimated this service when that AnSolo in Japan news came out... I already pay $15/month for HBO Now, so $2 more for all of the WB library + a big budget Dune show with episodes directed by Denis Villeneuve + (most likely) all of the content from DCU/TBS/Adult Swim sounds like a steal. I can see it being steep for non-HBO subscribers though.

1 hour ago, AJG said:

“Society has fallen. Only we can save it”

”welcome to the resistance”

”The corporations have taken over. Only you have to stop them”

- Every Video Game (2019)

good.  whatever we can get to wake the rest of us up.  it's pushing 90 degrees today in the heat.

1 hour ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

What is your favorite HBO show?

I watched one episode of Game of Thrones, and bits of the Flight of the Conchords & Tenacious D original series. Apart from that I've never seen anything from any show made by HBO.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TMP said:

HBO has the most consistent content library I've seen for anything.

It helps that their production value is insane compared to most TV. An episode of GOT's last season costs $15m. Westworld takes about $6m. $25m for the pilot. 

Edited by LOGAN'sLuckyRun
  • Like 1

@baumerwatched season 2 of Slasher.  I got the twist and the killer before it was revealed. The killer I got pretty early BUT it took until I think until episode 5 or 6 until I got the twist.  It hit me during the questioning episode and it was like Ooohhh lol. I think that was 5 or anyway, yeah fun show.  I do think seasons 2 and 3 were better than 1.

Thanks again for the heads up about the show 

Edited by 75Live
  • Thanks 1