Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/rename-fifth-avenue-in

I just signed a petition to New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and New York City Council: We request the stretch of Fifth Avenue between 56th and 57th...

UQz6m40.jpg

Can't be worse than 6th Avenue being Avenue of the Americas, or the bullshit they have in the Upper West Side.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Eric! said:

"Michael Cimino"

giphy.gif

Also confirms Nick Robinson is back to provide narration for the show and as a producer. I'm still a bit befuddled as to why this was the first property Disney decided to dive into after the Fox acquisition (other than being among the most endorsed movies of just last year) but hey, go progress and diversity!

10 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Moving pictures on a screen are the devil’s work. 

10 hours ago, 2010s Painkiller Race said:

they just don't have time for it.  they are in mourning every day preparing for the afterlife.  there is a lot of business and real stuff going on.

10 hours ago, cookie said:

With Hollywood's evil liberal communist feminist gay brainwashing agenda, of course they would.

Do I even need to /s this one?

7 hours ago, filmlover said:

Does this really surprise anyone? They're always wailing about how Hollywood is full of evil liberals who never make movies for them.

the devil is in the details too

12 hours ago, 2010s Painkiller Race said:

ughh, i'm afraid i'm gonna have to have surgery on my asshole. 

it feels like a lump and its like the computer wants to say its some kind of hemorrhoid,

but it could be like a rectal prolapse.  maybe I should have gotten it looked at sooner.  i'm afraid to go in and have them tell me its going to require surgery.  there is so much pressure in that area.  everything is squeezed together so tight, and then this bulge, it feels broken.

I don't want to deal with doctors with this one either.  I went to a psychologist for a meeting and the place felt wired.  Don't ask don't tell right?  Now i'm risking cancer because of what is outside.  My choice.

ughh, it won't flatten out or push back in.  it got worse this week.

I feel like I have to wash it out now everytime

it hurts to the touch.  

I need some serious help with this.  The only thing is, people follow me around outside.   Mindhunters that don't have the same mind as me.  

This ^^ would be a great suicide note if I would just die and this was left behind.  I am going to run into so much prejudice and heckling.  even at home, they leave stuff around.

i'm really worried this is cancerous.  

why won't idiots just go away?

Edited by 2010s Painkiller Race

@CJohn As TVI progresses towards ultimate floppage the merger with CMTV, they've announced they're dropping Prisioneira this Sunday and will instead choose the mini-series 37 as their prime time programming, which will flop hardcore, alongside a Rui Sinel de Cordes stand-up show at 11PM, which makes me guess they don't realize the Roast worked well because José Castelo Branco was at the forefront, but whatever.

Also, Win Your Wish List has actually regained the leadership in the last two days, albeit without stellar results, so maybe it still isn't quite the mega flop that the Monday and Tuesday results made it out to be. As a matter of fact, its Thursday result was actually pretty good considering how poor its lead-ins all were, since it was a holiday and all.

14 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

watched the new invader zim movie on netflix. i really enjoyed it. basically got what i wanted out of it. whatever your opinion on the show was will probs be your opinion of the movie kinda thing.

Please tell me Old Kid makes an appearance.