Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

(if you don't know, don't ask; trust me you don't want to know)

It's, what, day four... day five and already Twitter has gone dun lost its mind. 

I really fear for what sort of Lord of the Flies shit is gonna go down as the weeks go on. :sadno:

21 hours ago, Plain Old Tele said:

If we’re going to connect with humanity, why are they showing a picture of ScarJo?

She connects straight man and lesbians around the world, that is for sure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Today is my birthday and I aint do a damn thing except eat ice cream and play video games. On the one hand it's nice and quiet in my area, but on the other hand I kinda wanted to go out and do something but can't cause of the corona. Oh well, I will survive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, clockwork said:

Today is my birthday and I aint do a damn thing except eat ice cream and play video games. On the one hand it's nice and quiet in my area, but on the other hand I kinda wanted to go out and do something but can't cause of the corona. Oh well, I will survive.

Happy birthday!:)  

• Thanks 1

Watched the first episode of Little Fires Everywhere (the first three landed today). Will be checking out the rest. Makes for an interesting companion piece to Big Little Lies (and not just because of Reese Witherspoon is essentially playing the same character in both). If you want to spend some of your quarantine with a soap opera elevated by two excellent actresses (Reese and Kerry Washington) go for it.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, clockwork said:

Sounds like my ideal birthday :lol: I hate when people remember my birthday, I take it off social media because I don't like the attention.

But I feel for you, that has to be rough not being able to have the night you wanted on the one day of the year. 

• Knock It Off 1

3 hours ago, clockwork said:

Happy birthday!

• Thanks 1