google-site-verification=EzRt-ZmNlc4J5RNLXiuJpAEGjNviG678nNB1w49cgZg Jump to content
Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread | Black Lives Matter

On 8/6/2020 at 1:36 PM, CJohn said:

@MCKillswitch123 SIC is over. TVI is back. Maria Botelho leads the mornings and Quer o Destino defeats Nazaré. All it took was Cristina going back to TVI. Madness.

Tbh Quer o Destino was in a really hot phase, cause Nazaré distanced itself from it again on Monday, despite it scoring a good result too. But yes, Você na TV has new life. It would have these small wins thanks to Big Brother even when Cristina was on air, but now without her, it's a battle of contents and people seem to like Maria Botelho Moniz just as much or more as the Casa Feliz thing. (Goucha, on the other hand, got cancelled on social media cause he apparently defended a singer that played in a concert for Chega).

Also, SIC did have a great Sunday with the Farmer finale smashing Quer o Destino and Boom. Nothing like the Big Brother finale which hit 48% share at its best moment, but it had a higher rating to its credit.

So I don't think they're quite over yet. It'll depend on what kind of show Cristina has for herself, and rumor has it that she's gonna have an Alta Definição-like weekly show (like the old show titled Cristina), which doesn't sound so good. I don't think she's gonna return to the mornings. Plus, I think SIC is hunting down Ljubo and Fátima. If they get their hands together, maybe they'll put up a fight. But yeah, I don't doubt that TVI will return to #1 at some point.

6 minutes ago, Eric Sparrow said:

Great job, Alamo Drafthouse, really excellent job at representing the community and providing the best service possible. 🙄

Who is your favorite Avenger?

mine is Hawkguy played by Jeremy Winner

302658115059201.gif

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Sparrow said:

@MrGlass2 you made it mah boi

And I couldn't find this picture online easily, that shows her dedication.

Or she stole it from me. 🤔

10 hours ago, The Panda said:

Tweet of the week right here

Nah, this is it...

On 8/12/2020 at 5:47 PM, The Panda said:

Who is your favorite Avenger?

mine is Hawkguy played by Jeremy Winner

302658115059201.gif

Captain America for me.

On 8/12/2020 at 5:14 PM, Plain Old Tele said:

Great job, Alamo Drafthouse, really excellent job at representing the community and providing the best service possible. 🙄

I don't live near an Alamo Drafthouse, so this is a easy and cheap statment to make, but I would not give my money to a company that acts like this.

Anyway, I think this chain's days are numbered, since the major chains in several cities are moving towards getting the licence to serve beer and wine.

• Like 1

BREAKING: Loews Sapphire Falls Resort and Universal’s Aventura Hotel Temporarily Closing on August 21

https://wdwnt.com/2020/08/loews-sapphire-falls-resort-and-universals-aventura-hotel-temporarily-closing-on-august-21/

Likely not to be the last of the hotels to close up again. Even with the parks being reopened, the lack of people visiting from out of state has severely hurt the hotel business. Disney's probably losing more money keeping theirs open.

Her voiceover in Days of Heaven is a major reason why that movie is one of my favourite movies of all time. Rest in Peace

• Sad 3

18 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Her voiceover in Days of Heaven is a major reason why that movie is one of my favourite movies of all time. 

Co-sign. RIP, 58 is no age to go at all. 

• Like 4