Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I gasped out loud upon seeing the news. Absolutely awful, and a testament to his strength that he was able to continue making the MCU movies considering his diagnosis was around the time Civil War was released. 

2020 really is the worst.

RIP.

• Like 2

Black Panther will obviously be his legacy and for good reason but I must say his best performance IMO was as Jackie Robinson in 42. He also was a great James Brown in Get On Up.

His final movie is Ma Rainey's Black Bottom with Viola Davis, which Netflix is releasing in the fourth quarter and apparently he's a co-lead in it. That's gonna be a sad watch.

• Sad 1

WTF. I am shell shocked to see the news. This is completely out of the blue. Condolences to his family. Very charismatic actor/star is lost. WOW. But how he led his final years of his life knowing his diagnosis is inspiring. This is how you go with a bang and leave your memories that transcend time. RIP. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3