Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 hours ago, dudalb said:

it's awsome if you are four thousand miles away. If you have to live the smoke and haze it's anything but awesome.

So bad in Sacramento yo can smell the burning odor indoors.

Well, it looks awesome, sorry maybe not the best way of putting it. Sorry havent read the article as to what is causing it. But orange air = cool.

26 minutes ago, tree said:

empathy? its freaking air. why do you need empathy for orange skies??

You do realize that most of the west coast is burning right now, right? That people’s homes are burning, that people have died, that the orange sky means we’re all breathing some of the worst air in the world right now? 

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

You do realize that most of the west coast is burning right now, right? That people’s homes are burning, that people have died, that the orange sky means we’re all breathing some of the worst air in the world right now? 

No, I didn't know that. 

I'm looking now at a news article about it. That's a lot of fires. I'm sorry to hear that.

Is this just because it's been a really hot summer in America or for other reasons?

4 minutes ago, tree said:

No, I didn't know that. 

I'm looking now at a news article about it. That's a lot of fires. I'm sorry to hear that.

Is this just because it's been a really hot summer in America or for other reasons?

It's because capitalism is killing us faster than corona will

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

44 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I feel terrible for him cause he seems so nice but there is some hilarious shit on Twitter today about that situation. 

I will protect that boy with my life, but do you know how NICE it was to log onto Twitter and find out there's 260k tweets and a WW Trend NOT because he's passed away and NOT because he is actually a vulgar MAGA bigot, but because he's a complete doofus who can't work a camera.  

chris evans whipped cream bikini GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1