Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, Cap said:

It’s literally a Jewish tradition on Rosh Hashanah. 

Thanks for explaining. The tweet made it sound like that's what he eats for his breakfast ! 

Incidentally I just started Homeland, only seen a few episodes but I actually love Mandy Patinkin. He seems so wholesome.

6 hours ago, Avatree said:

Who eats apples and honey together?? WTF.

Not even Jewish, but if you haven't tried it, it's awesome...get a sharp fresh crisp apple and some raw honey and go to town:)...and if you want to make it "lunch worthy", add some natural peanut butter and thank me later:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

Not even Jewish, but if you haven't tried it, it's awesome...get a sharp fresh crisp apple and some raw honey and go to town:)...and if you want to make it "lunch worthy", add some natural peanut butter and thank me later:)...

you slice the apple and dip it in honey?

Also peanut butter is vomit inducing.... ;) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avatree said:

you slice the apple and dip it in honey?

Also peanut butter is vomit inducing.... ;) 

Okay, almond butter works, too (but I'm avoiding that til my Monday allergy test, thanks to a cashew reaction I had this year:)...

And yes, slice the apple and either dip or drizzle, depending on your preference:)...

15 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

So how are the Emmys gonna work this year? Is it gonna be one big zoom call or something?

Pretty much

but apparently it’s pre-recorded as I read an article a hike back that that people where worried that their acceptance speeches would be leaked if they lost and it would make them look bad. 

• Like 1