Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Not a good day for the girl.

On the subject of Twitter, l posted a comment on a BBC story about a girl who suffered life changing injuries from a dog attack in a crowded place and got banned within 30 secs of posting.

I simply asked why no one killed the dog.

Twitter said it broke their rules about targeted harassment against people.

They would not let me back on unless I deleted the tweet, I refused, because there was no rule broken.

Took them 5 days to review and find I was correct but in the meantime I was not allowed to even view tweets.

This must have been an AI algorithm that is policing posts, an algorithm that doesn't apply to blue ticks.

• ...wtf 1

One half of me likes the idea of this project. Converting Tolkien's house into a Tolkien Museum would be great.

The other half of my says why the fuck these famous and rich millionaires are asking for £4.5 million of donations? If they care that much they can fund it themselves.

£4.5 million is a ridiculous amount of money for a crowdfunder.

Edited by Avatree
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

LMAO, what is this?!

It looks like a point parody, except Lifetime is basic cable network? And there's a trailer:

Wut even...

It was only a matter of time until KFC capitalized on playing a semi-major role in a Best Picture winner and entered the movie business.

• Haha 1

Heads up for folks who wanted to see the Pittsburgh/Washington Monday "Afternoon" Football game but can't because it's being treated as a local/Sunday telecast:

Just checked and I don't have Sunday Ticket, but I am getting the pregame.  Looks like the info is legit according to a followup:

Eoqm0JHUcAAe1d8?format=png&name=900x900

So good news for DirecTV subs out there. 👍