Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, DAR said:

Spent the morning at the hospital. My sister’s kidneys had  started to shut down when she arrived at the emergency room.   But they were able to get her levels down.  She’s on a continuous dialysis that well help her out.  She looks very peaceful but I felt helpless because I’m her big brother. But I know she has wonderful doctors and nurses taking care of her 

I'll send thoughts and prayers that the news continues to get better for your sister and your family!  Hang in there!

• Thanks 1

“Outside of transporting medical equipment, the only reason I can see for a huge bag — other than something truly nefarious — would be to smuggle in food,” Bennett said. “I’ve never understood that Utahns, and especially parents with children, would send the message to their kids that stealing from the profits of a movie theater is acceptable.”

I'm not sure what's funnier; 'Utahns' or 'sending the message that stealing the profits of a corporation is acceptable'.