Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 minutes ago, Eric the Hedgehog said:

I can't think of anything clever, so here's this I guess:

I wonder if he'll ever host SNL with all the times they've made fun of him already in the few years of being a famous name before ever being on the show lol. There was this, Pete Davidson in that Family Feud: Oscar Edition skit two years back, and Chloe Fineman's spot-on impersonation of his performance in Little Women in the previous episode a few weeks back.

Damn, PTA even shot the album cover for the new HAIM album. Seems like he's not just directing music videos for them but is in charge of the whole visuals department for the band. Also I think it would be great if HAIM does music for the new PTA movie.

Edited by lorddemaxus

16 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Damn, PTA even shot the album cover for the new HAIM album. Seems like he's not just directing music videos for them but is in charge of the whole visuals department for the band. Also I think it would be great if HAIM does music for the new PTA movie.

i keep bringing it up but he's for sure fucking AT LEAST one of them.

• Astonished 1

Guns Akimbo is absolute garbage. Funniest part of the movie is that the main character bullies people online as a form of "online vigilantism" just like the director of the movie did in real life. Every stylistic choice is garbage, the action has some of the worst editing I've seen in ages, and its attempt at social commentary is pathetic. Seriously feels like a movie made by a 13 year old (filled with "edgy humor", Doom 2016 references, and EDM music). 

Edited by lorddemaxus

6 minutes ago, TMP said:

RIP James Lipton. Loved his appearances on Arrested Development

That sucks. :(

I also liked his appearance on The Simpsons 

RIP

Finally watched The Lighthouse last night. A24 really is the best studio in the business and Robert Eggers is a master! Needless to say, Pattinson and Dafoe deliver an acting clinic as well. 

I hope Eggers just keeps on doing period horror films. Not only am I interested in the period settings but I love that he digs right into it with his research and preference for authentic costumes, props, landscapes etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Finally watched The Lighthouse last night. A24 really is the best studio in the business and Robert Eggers is a master! Needless to say, Pattinson and Dafoe deliver an acting clinic as well. 

I hope Eggers just keeps on doing period horror films. Not only am I interested in the period settings but I love that he digs right into it with his research and preference for authentic costumes, props, landscapes etc.

he's doing a viking movie next. hyped for it.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

he's doing a viking movie next. hyped for it.

Yeah I read about that (The Northman). I don't know if it'll have horror elements but regardless I'm looking forward to it as well!

Hello all, 

Are you a writer? Have you considered trying CAYOM this year? We’re just about to start Year 7 but there’s still plenty of time for anyone to join, as the movie submission period deadline has been extended to March 23rd. 

Give it a try if you can, have a great day.

Chris Matthews is outta there.

Should have happened a few years ago. I used to like "Hardball" but the last couple of years it has been unwatchable because Matthews often showed he did not know what the hell he was talking about.

In perfect timing with Super Tuesday, Variety recently interviewed Antonio Sabato Jr. about how he claims supporting Trump killed his acting career. The question is...did it really when that had already died long before that? You know your career is in the gutter when most of your recent acting credits don't even have Wikipedia pages.

https://variety.com/2020/politics/features/antonio-sabato-jr-donald-trump-republican-hollywood-1203521208/

Edited by filmlover
  • Haha 1