Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

12 hours ago, clockwork said:

Today is my birthday and I aint do a damn thing except eat ice cream and play video games. On the one hand it's nice and quiet in my area, but on the other hand I kinda wanted to go out and do something but can't cause of the corona. Oh well, I will survive.

Happy birthday 🎁🎈🎊🎉🎂 

13 hours ago, clockwork said:

Today is my birthday and I aint do a damn thing except eat ice cream and play video games. On the one hand it's nice and quiet in my area, but on the other hand I kinda wanted to go out and do something but can't cause of the corona. Oh well, I will survive.

Sounds good anyway! Happy birthday!

Speaking of SOL over the virus, we can add the makers of the new Miniseries based on Stephen King's "The Stand" to the list. Scheduled to air this fall, I got a feeling it might be pushed back to 2021. I think fall is just too soon after this....

Speaking of shows that are set to be streaming in the near future I just remembered that Defending Jacob (the miniseries in which God Evans has to deal with the aftermath when son Jaeden Martell is accused of murder) is supposed to be premiering next month on Apple TV+. Evans gonna save us from a too dull quarantine @Cap.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Speaking of shows that are set to be streaming in the near future I just remembered that Defending Jacob (the miniseries in which God Evans has to deal with the aftermath when son Jaeden Martell is accused of murder) is supposed to be premiering next month on Apple TV+. Evans gonna save us from a too dull quarantine @Cap.

I can’t wait. The show looks like nothing that interests me but I just want to see his pretty face.I can’t wait. The show looks like nothing that interests me but I just want to see his pretty face.

11 minutes ago, lilmac said:

Do we have enough new seasons/shows which have wrapped production to hold us over the next couple of months? 

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Now would be as good as time as any to catch up on any shows you've been meaning to.

4 minutes ago, RichWS said:

JUST PUT ALL THREE LOTR MOVIES ON NETFLIX AT ONCE.

May I remind everyone of a fun, lighthearted show dropping April 6 on Netflix? It’s a show about a show. Who’s big. 

• Like 1