Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

11 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

My favourite hobby is to read comments of homophobic, self-loathing gays regarding how messy Prides are. It's sad but intrestingly satisfyingly sad.

This time next year they'll be too busy complaining about how #problematic The Boys in the Band (which Netflix will definitely bow in June to capitalize on Pride Month) is even though it was originally written in the 60s.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hey Idiots! 24ever said:

how come BOT has to be run by idiots?  @jENNIFER LAWRENCE do you know why BOT has to be run by idiots?

it's amazing just how long we've been letting this dude post total nonsense.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's amazing just how long we've been letting this dude post total nonsense.

no action happens.  i've assumed silent majority.

i've posted a bunch of times that it isn't working for me to post here, because you guys keep deleting my stuff or warning me.

is there anything else i should know about my response on BOT?  is it too late?  are you guys just unfriendly with my 'nonsense'?  what is the deal?

Edited by Hey Idiots! 24ever
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, baumer said:

The teacher dismemberment scene in season three was really good.  

Agreed, the blender and acid parts were cool too in season 3

• Like 1

Oh yea! The killings in season three were very inventive. And the killer was tough to figure out because of how they threw you off at the beginning when one of the characters was chased by the guy with the axe LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

Oh yea! The killings in season three were very inventive. And the killer was tough to figure out because of how they threw you off at the beginning when one of the characters was chased by the guy with the axe LOL

yeah I kind of figured it out but yeah, it wasn't easy and  they were definitely more mysterious about it in season 3 than season 1.  and threw it off with the switch of why the killer was killing in the first place

• Like 1

I also liked how it turns out that both of them were doing the killing instead of just one. And I think you can tell who died at the hands of who. At least, I think her name was violet, the one who was blogging and recording everything, I believe she got killed by the sister LOL just because of the nature of The killing.

As for the first season I had it pegged as her husband doing the killing the whole time. Of course I thought about the cop from time to time but they get enough to throw you off the scent of him as well. Now I think figuring out the killer in season 2 is the hardest and yet I figured out who it was about halfway through the season LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baumer said:

I also liked how it turns out that both of them were doing the killing instead of just one. And I think you can tell who died at the hands of who. At least, I think her name was violet, the one who was blogging and recording everything, I believe she got killed by the sister LOL just because of the nature of The killing.

As for the first season I had it pegged as her husband doing the killing the whole time. Of course I thought about the cop from time to time but they get enough to throw you off the scent of him as well. Now I think figuring out the killer in season 2 is the hardest and yet I figured out who it was about halfway through the season LOL

Yes her name was Violet so you were right.  

Yeah I'll be starting season 2 today and I'll see how right or wrong I will be 😛

• Like 1

11 hours ago, elcaballero said:

Went on a little bit of an HBO binge. Chernobyl is amazing of course, but I also watched Rome for the first time as well. Oh man, what a show. James Purefoy as Mark Antony straight up made the show, especially the second season. The guy is the embodiment of unhinged but weirdly charismatic, plus his snarling is second-to-none.

HBO is the best content provider currently running. So good. Barry is amazing and should win every Emmy

6 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn Holy shit, dude, Você na TV! is worse than dead. It lost to Praça da Alegria again on Thursday, and on Friday, it won against Aqui Portugal.... but it was averaging 6.7% share in its 1st few minutes while RTP1 was over 18%.

It's the end of an era. The. God. Damn. End. Coupled with O Chef é Você's bombage at 7PM and the incoming bombage of MasterChef (it's gonna bomb.... it has to, nothing works on TVI anymore and SIC is preparing family friendly-counterprogramming for Saturday nights too with a new Manzarra show about school children, or children in necessities or whatever, fulfilling their wishes), Goucha is done. He is beyond done. He should retire.

If TVI doesn't reformulate their entire programming in September, they might just shut down completely. Right now, their one ace of spades is that Ljubomir is confirmed to come back for Kitchen Nightmares, which, coupled with RAP lead-ins, should be a killer duo. But even then, with Married At First Sight as main competition, it's gonna be a close race (albeit Nightmares should win, cause Married is probably gonna be more vital at 7PM than Sunday night). Their mornings and afternoons need to be completely remodeled, Prisioneira needs to step down to 11PM when the new soap from Ninguém Como Tu's writer premieres (not this new one, Amar Depois de Amar, which screams bomb in every way), that other new soap had better get otherworldly marketing, and then..... fingers crossed that curiosity on their shake-ups at least keeps them in a firm second place and not on the edge of fucking third, because SIC ain't getting the leadership stolen from them until the day Cristina is over, and that's one thing.... however, another thing is having RTP1 at their tail more and more by the day. This will easily be the darkest Summer in the channel's history.

I can't at Goucha imploding like this. What a furious fall from grace he had.

I am back, did you miss me?  We had a fantastic cruise but are all happy to be home.  We cruise again in October.  I have a very swollen foot and go back to work tomorrow so will be buying a foot sauna today, knowing that while it may not help the swelling it should help the pain in my feet due to standing eight hours a day at work.

47 minutes ago, carolwoodpr said:

I am back, did you miss me?  We had a fantastic cruise but are all happy to be home.  We cruise again in October.  I have a very swollen foot and go back to work tomorrow so will be buying a foot sauna today, knowing that while it may not help the swelling it should help the pain in my feet due to standing eight hours a day at work.

You stand at work? Dang.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AJG said:

So nobody cares about E3 right now?

Stopped paying attention to games from big publishers a few years ago, cause they're all shite. You spend £50 on a game and then it tries to extract money from you every 5 minutes. And games are more and more shallow and you get less for your money and half the time the game doesn't work properly. Used to be big into gaming but i've become completely disenfranchised.

Edited by Avatree