Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

50 minutes ago, 75Live said:

I guess I achieved another badge of BOT. I actually got called a Disney fanatic. This is a guy as in I mean me, who has said every live-action Disney film remake is pretty much horrible, I have zero interest in seeing any more Marvel films, etc, etc.  But somebody who's argument was so awful, got caught with that horrible argument, that they had to come back with that I'm a Disney fanatic lol . I guess that's one way to move up the BOT achievement scale

Where do I pick up my badge for that? 😛

They are available in the parks only.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@CJohn On third episode, Amar Depois de Amar did 8.8% rating and 19.2% share with an extended episode that took on SIC's commercial breaks in two instances..... and couldn't even lead against them. Oh, and Você na TV had its worst result EVER. :hahaha:

The Summer of TVI.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

I am in the middle of a six day work week, but the payoff is two consecutive days off so all is well.  

Next Disney Cruise is just 114 days away.  Next week we pay and book excursions.  Still have to book our shows in NYC.  We are considering Come From Away and Dear Evan Hanson and Beetlejuice.  Definitely doing Wicked and Lion King.  Oh and we would love to see Mean Girls.  What do you think?  Which of our show list have you seen, and did I’d you love it?  Or was it not worth the money?

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn On third episode, Amar Depois de Amar did 8.8% rating and 19.2% share with an extended episode that took on SIC's commercial breaks in two instances..... and couldn't even lead against them. Oh, and Você na TV had its worst result EVER. :hahaha:

The Summer of TVI.

Nobody wants to see that "O Chef é Você" nonsense they have in there.

GG on Sweden's part, but the US was clearly the superior side.  Sweden played it tough in the last 25 to 30 minutes though.  Never were really able to break through the USWNT defense however.  Did have a couple of chances but nothing really materialized.

US did seem to take the foot off the gas after getting that second goal (own goal my right fanny, BTW).

Questionable yellow on a Swedish player aside (should have just been a foul, IMO), looked to be a pretty clean game all the way around.

US looking pretty damn dangerous in this Cup.  Obvious statement is obvious, I realize.  But even in a game where they didn't exactly dominate they never were really pressed by Sweden and had a comfortable, if not easy game.

17 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I didn't ask for this.

They tried this once several years ago but it never came to fruition. Will likely be the only time this ever happens due to no one watching unless some big names show up to collect their awards for their flops like Sandra Bullock did (for the bomb All About Steve opposite BCoop) the night before she won her Oscar.

Edited by filmlover

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

It's gonna end with them moving to Montreal full time if anything

Maybe.  Doing some more reading, trying to keep stadium costs down in Montreal (by forgoing a domed stadium of some sort) was cited as a reason for the split city proposal.  If they build a stadium in Montreal and it isn't weather protected to some degree, that might become a factor down the road.

4 hours ago, Porthos said:

Huh.

That's... Huh.

I mean... they're not getting many fans to show up in St. Petersburg even when they're really good, so...

That said, I find it ironic that the place they're eyeing is one that lost its franchise because of notoriously low attendance.

• Had Tickets to Toy Story 4 tonight at 9:30PM
  • Friends call up and say do you want to go see Endgame.  No, I really don't, but they never go to movies and I haven't seen them in forever.  
  • Asks them if they want to wait for re-release with new footages.  Says "no, cause lol, i might not have the chance to see it agan"
  • Cancels Toy Story.  Buys Avengers Tickets.
  • Real Estate Deal I thought we had "locked" is about to fall apart because one of my clients is a hot-headed jerk.
  • Meaning I need to wait by the phone until I hear back.

So I'm either walking into AEG an hour later, or [too lazy to find gif] "It looks like Toy Story 4 is back on the table."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

do businesses spy?  why?

Spoiler

would oil businesses spy to make friends to make sure we are not hating up on the .01%ish?

intervened reality check.  Fracking for friends, etc.  I guess acceptance instead of choosing sides shows class...

Edited by Slave Animal Rights