Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Her character is legit scary. Maybe even scarier than The V was in the first season as her son and that's saying something. Her awards run for this will be fun.

It's also tense just because you don't know how the situation is going to escalate. For example when

Spoiler

she starts blaming Jane for getting raped, I half-expected both of them to start fighting.

Pretty much my reaction whenever Mary Louise says something:

wuczuhlnyb631.png

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CJohn said:

Euphoria is fucking nuts. Holy shit. Such a nasty view of today's younglins.

5 hours ago, MrPink said:

Something seems wrong about the depiction of these high schoolers because this forum told me that high schoolers spend their time cyberstalking crushes and their boyfriends on Twitter rather than showing off dozens of dicks and taking all the drugs

I watched the second episode tonight to give it another chance and my main takeaways from this show so far have been that Zendaya can definitely handle mature material and that the guy playing the football star is an Armie Hammer wannabe. It hasn't been capturing my attention otherwise. Gonna drop it after the next episode if it doesn't improve. 

7 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

*sees Ryan Murphy prom and Meryl and screams*

*continue to read*

RYAAAAAAN

RY-IIIIIN

CORDEN?!?   🤮😖

Gotta love how the play is about to close soon due to lack of awards love and mediocre ticket sales despite the acclaim and yet Ryan Murphy is still pressing forward with a star-studded film adaptation of it that will be released in theaters before heading to Netflix in time for awards season 2020-2021. He's consistent, at least.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Gotta love how the play is about to close soon due to lack of awards love and mediocre ticket sales despite the acclaim and yet Ryan Murphy is still pressing forward with a star-studded film adaptation of it that will be released in theaters before heading to Netflix in time for awards season 2020-2021. He's consistent, at least.

It is clearly a long con. Meryl is gonna distract all the would-be supporters of that boring West Side Story remake; thus allowing In The Heights to win everything. (I hate that I have to wait another 6 months to make that club. But trust and believe it is coming exactly on December 18)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

It is clearly a long con. Meryl is gonna distract all the would-be supporters of that boring West Side Story remake; thus allowing In The Heights to win everything. (I hate that I have to wait another 6 months to make that club. But trust and believe it is coming exactly on December 18)

Poor @Alli.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Poor @Alli.

sorry, but that club would be ridiculous. Nobody has heard of In the Heights. WSS is Spielberg with the most famous up and coming actor based on a famous property.   I think In the Heights will have trouble reaching 100M domestic

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Alli said:

sorry, but that club would be ridiculous. Nobody has heard of In the Heights. WSS is Spielberg with the most famous up and coming actor based on a famous property.   I think In the Heights will have trouble reaching 100M domestic

😂

December 18. Gonna be a blast. 

21 minutes ago, Alli said:

Take us to this universe.

• Haha 1

Re: Big Little Lies, it's a very good show but damn, do I hate all but one of the Monterrey Five. Well, Celeste is alright. I only like Jane. I hate it because I LOVE Reese Witherspoon. It kills me to see her play a character I absolutely despise.

Laura Dern's character? I literally feel myself getting heated just seeing her on screen. The depiction of that section of society makes me want to throw up. I know it's written and acted that way exactly for that effect though, which is a credit to all involved.