Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

@CJohn I know you're excited.

Also have attractions centered around Divergent, Now You See Me, Gods of Egypt, and Escape Plan. Disney World, you've got competition.

no john wick?

7 minutes ago, TMP said:

no john wick?

Apparently not.

This sounds so cheap and bottom-of-the-barrel, like if Disney decided to make theme park attractions out of flops such as Mars Needs Moms. I'm pretty sure everyone involved in the making of Gods of Egypt, especially Chadwick Boseman, would prefer if we didn't remember they made it, instead of having a theme park attraction devoted to it.

Edited by filmlover

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Those ugly statues from around the time of the movie's release in London will probably be the Cinderella's Castle of the park.

Image result for la la land statue

They should do a Drive ride! It'd be perfect.

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Lionsgate didn't make Drive. That was by FilmDistrict, which became absorbed by Focus Features

Focus Features theme park when? They can have a Woodcock clothes shop & everything! A recreated Brokeback Mountain! 

1 minute ago, TMP said:

Focus Features theme park when? They can have a Woodcock clothes shop & everything! A recreated Brokeback Mountain! 

A Moonrise Kingdom camping ground area. It's a Small Universe, featuring Eddie Redmayne as Stephen Hawking

• Astonished 2

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

@CJohn I know you're excited.

Also have attractions centered around Divergent, Now You See Me, Gods of Egypt, and Escape Plan. Disney World, you've got competition.

"Vertical theme park". So basically a mall with VR rides and escape rooms.

So... Unplanned is finally getting a Canadian release, and let's just say there's so much uproar about it on both sides that I wish I didn't work at a movie theatre. It isn't even playing at my location, but the shit I've had to deal with... holy moly we're in for a rough few weeks. 

My Mom just hung up on me and now she won’t answer the phone. 

:hahaha:

ETA:

She finally called me back and said you’re not supposed to keep calling me after I hang up on you  😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, filmlover said:

@captainwondyful @CJohn

Need your thoughts on last night's Big Little Lies, in particular:

Reveal hidden contents

Big Little Lies is awesome these days, I wish they'll keep the momentum going with later episodes. The Handmaid's Tale, on the other hand, took a nosedive in quality with this season, they should start wrapping it up, there's just not much story left to tell.