Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

17 hours ago, CJohn said:

@MCKillswitch123 Did I read it right that TVI will have 9 soaps on the air starting Monday and only 2 are on the first run? Filipa Garnel, the absolute mad woman. 

Yup, you're not wrong.

Doce Tentação, which was airing on late night and got cut out of nowhere, is coming back... to 3PM, alongside Belmonte. Mundo ao Contrário replaces Mar de Paixão at midnight, Louco Amor follows it at 12:30PM, Mar de Paixão gets sent to late night alongside Remédio Santo and Saber Amar, and Meu Amor, which was on late night, gets uncerimoniously dumped. Amongst all of this, only Na Corda Bamba and the terrorist disaster are on first run.

And here I thought Felipa Garnel had her mind sorted out with the Who Knew? and Mental Samurai (mini) wins.

Well biopsy came back and I have ulcerative colitis, which I guess isn't the worst thing 

I was way more worried when I called back for the results and the person was like, you have to talk to the doctor directly. I said I'm at work so can't really get a call back until later.  So she had me hold more and I was getting worried that it was very serious.   So yeah my emotions were going full throttle until she finally got down to it

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Well biopsy came back and I have ulcerative colitis, which I guess isn't the worst thing 

I was way more worried when I called back for the results and the person was like, you have to talk to the doctor directly. I said I'm at work so can't really get a call back until later.  So she had me hold more and I was getting worried that it was very serious.   So yeah my emotions were going full throttle until she finally got down to it

Hopefully, it will be treatable with just meds.  I'll be sending thoughts and prayers your way.

And if they decided to put you on a no dairy diet, just send questions my way, since I've been living with no dairy the last 6 months...and it's not as bad as I thought it would be:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, 75Live said:

Ugh, I'm sorry... and yet, yeah, certainly not the worst news. Hopefully it's pretty treatable and you can get on with living your life without too many restrictions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

Hopefully, it will be treatable with just meds.  I'll be sending thoughts and prayers your way.

And if they decided to put you on a no dairy diet, just send questions my way, since I've been living with no dairy the last 6 months...and it's not as bad as I thought it would be:)...

Thanks.  Yeah I have to gwr some blood work and then they'll figure what meds to give me

Hopefully it won't be too much of a diet change but I'll keep you in mind  if I have to, so thanks :)

3 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Ugh, I'm sorry... and yet, yeah, certainly not the worst news. Hopefully it's pretty treatable and you can get on with living your life without too many restrictions.

Thanks.  Yeah not the best news but I'll take the positive out of it.

So far just seems they want to do meds so hopefully that's it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fancyarcher said:

I've received some of the worst news of my life. One of my childhood friends has just been found dead, and well I'm... I'm about to breakdown, and almost start crying.

So sorry to hear that. :(

You have my prayers and condolences 

• Like 1

Thank you all for your support. I've gotten over the initial shock, but I'm still very weak. She had a bright future ahead of her, and then her life was gone in one minute, and so far I have no idea why. I think I'll watch a lighthearted movie tonight, because I desperately need it. 

• Like 5