Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, Jack Nevada said:

The Irishman is so fucking good. The last hour might be the most depressing thing Scorsese has ever done, it's perfect.

yeah it's a real bummer. can't wait to watch it three more times in the next fortnight after it drops on netflix.

• Like 2

Started playing Red Dead 2 (on PC). Haven't gotten very far yet. I've been taking the scenic route so to speak, just riding around and exploring the world. And man what a world Rockstar has created. It is by far their finest, most engrossing sandbox to date. And the story and characters are much more interesting than GTA 5, imo.

PS: I feel like watching Days of Heaven after each time I play it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Stingray said:

Started playing Red Dead 2 (on PC). Haven't gotten very far yet. I've been taking the scenic route so to speak, just riding around and exploring the world. And man what a world Rockstar has created. It is by far their finest, most engrossing sandbox to date. And the story and characters are much more interesting than GTA 5, imo.

PS: I feel like watching Days of Heaven after each time I play it.

It's not an easy game to get into, but if you allow yourself to immerse in the world, it's definitely the most realized open world I've ever played in, by far. It captures the quiet moments incredibly well. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Yesssss! 

I second what Pink said. Take your time. Wander around and just hang out in the world, don’t rush through the missions at all. Almost all my favorite moments have nothing to do with the main story. 

Night People

• Astonished 1

6 hours ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Yesssss! 

I second what Pink said. Take your time. Wander around and just hang out in the world, don’t rush through the missions at all. Almost all my favorite moments have nothing to do with the main story. 

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been doing. I have played 30 hrs, and I am only on chapter 3, Clemens Point. 😄

• Knock It Off 1

9 hours ago, The Stingray said:

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been doing. I have played 30 hrs, and I am only on chapter 3, Clemens Point. 😄

Yup, sounds about right. I'm quite sure I logged in about 120 hours or so by the time I was done.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 11:05 AM, Jack Nevada said:

I figured my take on the new Scorsese was a pressing enough matter to log on for the first time in like six months.

Time to one-up you and log in for the first time in a while to let y'all know that I'm going to be a dad

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Astonished 8