Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

That combo (back injury + toxic fandom) sounds like a the likeliest reason why she departed. Can't blame people for being apprehensive about signing on for a "fan" property (Ghostbusters, Star Wars, DC, etc.) when you have to take "nasty trolls on the Internet" as part of the deal.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

That combo (back injury + toxic fandom) sounds like a the likeliest reason why she departed. Can't blame people for being apprehensive about signing on for a "fan" property (Ghostbusters, Star Wars, DC, etc.) when you have to take "nasty trolls on the Internet" as part of the deal.

A production assistant became paralyzed working on Batwoman too, so this set sounds incredibly poor from a managerial perspective. Guess "quick and easy" is a bigger priority to these guys than safety for their cast and crew.

1 minute ago, TMP said:

A production assistant became paralyzed working on Batwoman too, so this set sounds incredibly poor from a managerial perspective. Guess "quick and easy" is a bigger priority to these guys than safety for their cast and crew.

Maybe Batwoman was just a cursed project lol. Would be surprising if things were done carelessly after the Sarah Jones tragedy (especially when accidents while shooting still happen from time to time like Dylan O'Brien's serious injury while making the last Maze Runner that caused filming to be halted for a whole year). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_for_Sarah_movement

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/05/stephen-kings-the-stand-exclusive-first-look

VF0620_The_Stand_Embed01.JPG

VF0620_The_Stand_Embed04a.jpg

VF0620_The_Stand_Embed04b.jpgVF0620_The_Stand_Embed-02.JPGVF0620_The_Stand_Embed02a.JPG

Lol, not a single image of Amber Heard or James Marsden eventhough it seems like they are part of the main cast. 

Also, lol:

Amber Heard is Nadine Cross, a conflicted woman drawn toward dark and selfish impulses.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

Lol, not a single image of Amber Heard or James Marsden eventhough it seems like they are part of the main cast. 

James Marsden is taking over TV and starred in one of the few $100M+ hits we'll see this year (and as a bonus has barely aged a day as he approaches 50 in a few years). Let the Marsdensance finally happen this decade.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/05/stephen-kings-the-stand-exclusive-first-look

VF0620_The_Stand_Embed01.JPG

VF0620_The_Stand_Embed04a.jpg

VF0620_The_Stand_Embed04b.jpgVF0620_The_Stand_Embed-02.JPGVF0620_The_Stand_Embed02a.JPG

Also, lol:

Amber Heard is Nadine Cross, a conflicted woman drawn toward dark and selfish impulses.

Huh, that feels like an odd casting choice for Nadine. (She’s not a significant character until later in the story). 

• Like 1

Since I'm here I just wanted to let you all know that being quarantined with a newborn has been an ABSOLUTE DELIGHT and we definitely haven't lost our minds or anything. 3 months of PURE BLISS

Thankfully she was born in Feb before shit really hit the fan

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, filmlover said:

According to the stories coming out she was awful to work with and she didn't like to have to work so much. It had nothing to do with the fandom. The people that watch the show like her in it. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Since I'm here I just wanted to let you all know that being quarantined with a newborn has been an ABSOLUTE DELIGHT and we definitely haven't lost our minds or anything. 3 months of PURE BLISS

YOU ARE A FATHER?!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Han be praised!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Congratulations, man! Those bundles of joy are a handful. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Chewy said:

At least there haven't been any Sixers games to bring you down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1

Sooooo, where are the apologies from people who were screaming how the Snyder Cut will never see the light of day because of a million different reasons? The forum has been pretty silent about this. Damn, did WB make us look like idiots...:hahaha:

• Haha 1