Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

@Cap you ready for this disaster in waiting?

I actually watched the one night only show they did for the Actors Fund last night.  The music was not the problem with that show. The article is being a little vague if they’re going to produce like a new musical, or if they should just finish Bombshell. I think bombshell would be really fun. There’s a couple numbers, that I thought needed some improvement: but overall, the show really works.

It also sounds like the original creator of the show it’s not going to be involved. That is a good thing. She is 90% of the reason why that show went to hell in a handbasket. 

10 minutes ago, Cap said:

I actually watched the one night only show they did for the Actors Fund last night.  The music was not the problem with that show. The article is being a little vague if they’re going to produce like a new musical, or if they should just finish Bombshell. I think bombshell would be really fun. There’s a couple numbers, that I thought needed some improvement: but overall, the show really works.

It also sounds like the original creator of the show it’s not going to be involved. That is a good thing. She is 90% of the reason why that show went to hell in a handbasket. 

I think they were planning to turn the show within the show into a real thing back when it was on but those plans were scrapped after the series completely flopped and was cancelled in the second season. I assume the other 10% is Katherine McPhee lmao. It was doomed from the start by making her the lead and giving the more talented Megan Hilty the rival part.

I just got a cheque in the mail. 

1.I can’t recall the last time I received a cheque. At least more then a decade ago. 

2.It’s a from a bank and it’s a refund of excess fees I was charged on an account I had 15 years ago. 

Just realised that today is (the 23rd which is tomorrow for the western world) 10 years since the Lost finale aired. It's a weird coincidence that I watched the finale just a day before the 10th anniversary. As I said on the other thread, it's a brilliant finale (maybe one of my favourites).

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 2

I... actually kinda like M:I-2? I'll concede that it's definitely the least of the franchise and has a ton of problems, but I loved it as a kid and it held up as a guilty pleasure when I re-watched all prior installments in the lead-up to Rogue Nation and Fallout. At the very least, it feels markedly different from all the other films in the franchise.