Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

35 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

So ex co worker just added me as a friend on Facebook today.

She was super flirty with me, and gave me hints that she wanted me to ask her out. This was before I was laid off.

Anyway, last week or so I told her friend at work I was planning on visiting our work to say hi to her and give her a treat. (And I said that I like her). But I never did go to our work to see her, is her adding me as a friend a hint from her?

I dont know but it's possible that you are thinking too much.....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Maggie said:

I see you're a Trump supporter? What do you think about the death of Herman Cain?

Don't expect a response. giving this guy's "Post crap he saw on Briebart and then never respond to criticism" tactic.

Edited by dudalb

10 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

Dude, to have your security beaten by a single kid...remind me to stay off Twitter...

A lot of people inovlved with Twitter security are going to be fired over this..and deservedly so.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

So ex co worker just added me as a friend on Facebook today.

She was super flirty with me, and gave me hints that she wanted me to ask her out. This was before I was laid off.

Anyway, last week or so I told her friend at work I was planning on visiting our work to say hi to her and give her a treat. (And I said that I like her). But I never did go to our work to see her, is her adding me as a friend a hint from her?

I dunno, you can message her and ask I guess.

• Like 1

I finally found out where I heard this track from Endgame before:

I just found out that it was used in Cast Away (also by Silvestri). I remember watching Endgame in cinemas and getting confused because I knew I heard this music somewhere before but I just couldn't think of where I heard it before.

26 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Taylor Swift is the MUSIC INDUSTRY. 

how frequent it is to release an album without any single prior to be able to do such thing ?

i.e. Did a song like Hello didn't start number one and then the album start number one as well and the only trivia is a timing question ?

On 8/2/2020 at 6:20 AM, lorddemaxus said:

I finally found out where I heard this track from Endgame before:

I just found out that it was used in Cast Away (also by Silvestri). I remember watching Endgame in cinemas and getting confused because I knew I heard this music somewhere before but I just couldn't think of where I heard it before.

I happened to watch Cast Away right around the time Endgame came out, so I felt like I was taking crazy pills when I was saying this in some group chats.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I happened to watch Cast Away right around the time Endgame came out, so I felt like I was taking crazy pills when I was saying this in some group chats.

I felt like I was taking crazy pills too. I  thought it was in Forrest Gump at first (which makes considering that it also stars Hanks and was directed by Zemeckis) but I checked and I couldn't find it in that film's score. Only found out yesterday from a reddit post that it was taken from Cast Away. I actually watched Cast Away two years before I saw Endgame so I'm surprised that I still remembered the melody from the track without even remembering which movie it came from.

Edited by lorddemaxus