Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

First, it was The Classic Conversation Thread.

Then, it was The Classic Conversation Thread: The Sequel.

After, er, something, it became The #Casuals Conversation Thread for a week or two until going back to square one.

Now, here we are. Will the fourth thread simply be Classic Conversation? :jeb!: 

I don't know. Won't people have CC fatigue by then?

4 hours ago, cannastop said:

Just a bunch of hand-wringing from some irrelevant goons. I am glad that some Christians feel a sense of anxiety about being overthrown by a larger secular culture.

I disagree with the thought process presented in the article, people should have the right to live their sex and gender identity life as they please.  It doesn't effect anybody else besides themselves.

However, I did appreciate there was some civil discourse from the other side in the article.  They may not have budged on their position, but they at least opened their minds a little bit.  Doesnt change the fact that I still think the guy was wrong on the matters.

• Like 2

By contrast, the other day I read a terrific article by a religious leader about how we should do away with the idea of sexual orientation altogether. https://www.firstthings.com/article/2014/03/against-heterosexuality

I think it's right, the idea of homosexuality (and therefore heterosexuality) seems wrong to me. We are a species like any other mammal that reproduces using a male and a female. Men have sex with women, women have sex with men. That's all there is. Obviously things go off course, go wrong, w/e you want to call it, and while no one should be discriminated against for that, it doesn't mean it is a 'sexual orientation'. Imo

• ...wtf 1

Road to Ragnarok continues.

Watched one called Snakeskin. It sucks. Not good!

Watched another one called Futile Attraction. Taika was in it for less than 30 seconds. In the background too; he wasn't even in focus. Very bad time:Taika ratio.

The Figwit documentary is very fun. It's on YouTube. People should get on that, it's a good time.

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, DAJK said:

Shit, so I'm going up to A&W on my break for a good run for my co workers and I walk past this alley where the workers for a restaurant next to the theatre go for like smokes on their break. (Might be aka is NSFW so imma just spoiler tag it)

Reveal hidden contents

Not eating there ever was a pretty good decision.

:sick:

28 minutes ago, Blankments said:

I'm rewatching Stranger Things to prep for season 2. This show is so fucking tight

I’m so scared that Season 2 is gonna disappoint. I think I’m more excited for it than Star Wars.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

People who watch TV now have become SO impatient and the irony is they think they watch "TV series" with 7 to 10 episodes per season.

Most of your posts are pretty dumb but I legit have no idea what you're getting at with this one.

• Like 2