Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I am shocked to see Taylor releasing her first non-self-centered single. Sonically and lyrically superior to 'Me'. Not quite her peak-level still but I kinda enjoyed how she is saying to all those 'angry old men that used to drive their daughters' to see her at concert that THEY NEED TO CALM DOWN.

• Like 1

yay the snack bar and arcade are open!  😛  yes I'm making my downstairs basically a theater, not a home theater, but like walking into a movie theater

64329089_10156746694247054_3283305156929

64324297_210148403280927_578989140687056

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MrGamer said:

I still need to watch Chernobyl. :ph34r:

Watched it last week. It's very good. When a movie or TV series is invoking strong emotions in you, you know it's well written and acted and oh boy did this show make me HATE some of the characters, especially Dyatlov.

Captain America gonna rule Netflix at the end of next month. @captainwondyful @TalismanRing

The Red Sea Diving Resort (Netflix Film) Chris Evans is the charismatic leader of an undercover team in a drama based on a remarkable real-life rescue mission to smuggle Ethiopian refugees to Israel. Haley Bennett, Alessandro Nivola, Michiel Huisman, Chris Chalk, Greg Kinnear and Ben Kingsley also star.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2019/06/19/netflix-list-july-2019-everything-new-expiring/1483855001/

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

31 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I have a friend who works at Universal, and she told me one time on Veterans' Day, a couple tourists said "thank you for your service" to the people who operate the Transformers queue right before they went onto the ride vehicle. None of them knew how to respond to that.

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i on the other hand say thank you for your service to any passing vehicle because it might be a transformer for all i know. we'd all be slaves of sentinel prime if not for these guys don't forget.

I always remember Jazz from the first movie every year. He represented the best of us. Thank you for your sacrifice, bravo hero.

2 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

I always remember Jazz from the first movie every year. He represented the best of us. Thank you for your sacrifice, bravo hero.

at two minutes and forty three seconds i'm pretty sure this "best of jazz" compilation includes everything jazz says and does in the movie. 

all i remember is that optimus prime does his big hero speech at the end while holding Jazz's ripped-in-two corpse in his hands. think how weird that would look if they were people.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

at two minutes and forty three seconds i'm pretty sure this "best of jazz" compilation includes everything jazz says and does in the movie. 

That's all you need. He left a lasting impact. 

#NeverForget

I guess I achieved another badge of BOT. I actually got called a Disney fanatic. This is a guy as in I mean me, who has said every live-action Disney film remake is pretty much horrible, I have zero interest in seeing any more Marvel films, etc, etc.  But somebody who's argument was so awful, got caught with that horrible argument, that they had to come back with that I'm a Disney fanatic lol . I guess that's one way to move up the BOT achievement scale

Where do I pick up my badge for that? 😛

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1