Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

49 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

btw @Porthos CN's Mad also did a whole segment spoofing The Clone Wars. It's basically a more kid-friendly version of those Robot Chicken Star Wars specials

Hadn't seen that before. 👍

Those last 30 seconds about amusement parks and more series and everything else was pretty prophetic. 

The Greater Western Sydney Giants AFL team must be desperate to make the stands look full. 

Event Cinemas had a competition to win 4 tickets to a game. You had to say in 25 words or less who your favourite player was and why. My entry:

”I don’t know any of their names.”

I won 4 tickets. 

• Like 2

The amount of Coca Cola product placement in Stranger Things 3 is damn near impressive. It’s like one shot of a coke logo every 10 minutes, a little girl just has a random wooden coke logo on her shelf, yet it still doesn’t reach the heights of Double Team where Dennis Rodman used a Coke vending machine to save himself from an explosion.

18933_5.jpg

• Like 1