Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

So What did you guys do for the 4th? My family had a BBQ but I didn't go because I strongly dislike most of my relatives was busy at home.

Took the kids bowling b/c of rain (normally, it's a pool day).

Made vegan pumpkin black bean chili and all beef hot dogs for dinner - what could be more American on the 4th than that concept (go Joey Chestnut:).

Watched the Capitol 4th on tv with the kids - that's our tradition .

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

So What did you guys do for the 4th? My family had a BBQ but I didn't go because I strongly dislike most of my relatives was busy at home.

Every year I watch 1776 and scream SIT DOWN JOHN

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

Not much really. Didn't even get to celebrate the occasion with fireworks, because I was too busy working my ass off, at my cafeteria job. 

• Sad 1

TCM went from 1776 to The Music Man.  It's 1:15AM and I've seen it probably 20 times.  Oh, yeah.  We're totally about to watch the whole thing.

13 hours ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

Fireworks and Spider-Man were my 4th of July. About to start binging the new season of Stranger Things later today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Did they not claim this got massive viewership or was that another movie?

Bird Box was the one that got crazy viewership numbers but I believe Triple Frontier put up impressive numbers too. I guess the budget was too high. I believe The Irishman has an insane budget that it faces an uphill battle in making back as well.