Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Going through insurance hell today.  Spent 1.5 hours at work trying to do my insurance and was almost done when it crashed.  That worked out because Andy wanted to look at my options.  Neither of us like that the two HSA plans allow Any out of network doctors.  This is problematic for hospital visits and surgeries.  2 out of the last three years I have had hospital visits and surgeries with a possible surgery on my foot this year.  Because of this we are leaning toward Kaiser insurance instead of bcbs.  

Do do any of you have kaiser?  It has been about 10+ years since I have had it, and am unsure what I want to do.

Edited by carolwoodpr
Spelling corrections
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, carolwoodpr said:

Do do any of you have kaiser?  It has been about 10+ years since I have has it, and am unsure what I want to do.

I'm on my stepfather's Kaiser plan, and from my understanding, hospital visits are capped at $500 out of pocket. Don't take my word for that, though.

• Like 1

@CJohn SIC's new show, À Descoberta, which aired on the O Nosso Mundo slot on Saturday morning, did a very solid 4.9% rating and 18% share, with the highest audience moment being 7.1% / 23.5%. Leader from start to finish.

For a show that had hardly no promotion and came in the substitution of something that was a staple of the channel and did very solid results, that's an impressive start. Bit of a waste to put it in the morning, since it could've done some damage if they booked it at night, but whatever. Impresa (the group that owns SIC) is Portugal's Disney, ffs. RFM also announced they hit their highest ratings ever.... part of the same group as SIC.

Btw, TVI finally replaced its creative team. Felipa Garnel is now the director of programming. Let's see if she meddles with the process like Daniel Oliveira did with SIC.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Thanks 1