Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I don't know, maybe I'm a biased Leftovers shill but this show sounds incredibly fascinating and a much more interesting direction to take Watchmen than just "Dr. Manhattan fights Superman!". I'm sure it'll be very, very controversial and inspire hot takes from both sides though considering they made Rorschach a symbol of white supremacy.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TMP said:

I don't know, maybe I'm a biased Leftovers shill but this show sounds incredibly fascinating and a much more interesting direction to take Watchmen than just "Dr. Manhattan fights Superman!". I'm sure it'll be very, very controversial and inspire hot takes from both sides though considering they made Rorschach a symbol of white supremacy.

yeah I'm looking forward to the show so hopefully it works for me :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TMP said:

Well now.  THIS has the potential to be very interesting.  And very uncomfortable for some.

Much like a certain comic released in the 80s, then.

• Like 5

ok, this is complaining 😛  dammit my main movie theater just raised their ticket prices to $13,99.  It was just $11.65 the last time I went like 9 days ago.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Damn that sucks.

yeah it does, even the non-recliner, non-reserved seating one 3 minutes down the road raised their prices to $12.25.  I know ticket prices go up but this was literally out of left field.  :( 

11 minutes ago, 75Live said:

ok, this is complaining 😛  dammit my main movie theater just raised their ticket prices to $13,99.  It was just $11.65 the last time I went like 9 days ago.

You would think seeing how cheap Tuesdays do, the theaters and studios would pick up a clue or two.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

You would think seeing how cheap Tuesdays do, the theaters and studios would pick up a clue or two.

you would think.  I believe i have a Tuesday and a Wednesday cheap day at different theaters, so I won't complain about, but yeah raising the prices much more on the other days, I guess to make up the difference, doesn't help me out much

1 hour ago, TMP said:

Of course they did.

• Knock It Off 1