Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, SLAM! said:

Hey, I have a question. I'm gearing up to make a blog on the forum while I still have the chance with a gold account, but I don't know what "enabling RSS" means. What is that?

So I don't know if browsers still do this, but way back when in 2011, you could essentially have a live bookmark that was an RSS feed and would update with new entries of a blog (I used it for webcomics).

• Like 1

OMG pain in my foot is bad.  Should it get worse after a cortisone shot?  I though it was supposed to get better.  Icing like crazy now, and enjoying a beer.

In other news, we have purchased all of our show tickets for NYC in October.  We are seeing Beetlejuice, Wicked, and Mean Girls.  When we are there we will try to get a cheap matinee.  I can’t wait to cruise to Bermuda and see NYC again!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Been busy unpacking from moving into our new house the past few days (looking forward to taking a break for the rest of the weekend by seeing Crawl and OUATIH) and decided to check out When They See Us. Masterful stuff. If it weren't for Chernobyl I would say it would've had the Limited Series Emmy on lock.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

giphy.gif

My favorite bit about this rant is that she wants to ban folks from attending if they don't have kids AND let "mothers with children skip all the lines".  Like, what does she think will happen if only parents with kids are allowed in?  Same damn line situation as before, just with MORE kids in front of her.

And how does the whole "skip the line" thing work anyway of multiple mothers with kids show up at the same time? Who gets priority and why?

(Yes, I know the whole thing is a frustration overload rant - doesn't mean I can't have fun with all of this)

44 minutes ago, AJG said:

I was ready to go see Once Upon in Hollywood but it turns out it doesn’t come out over here for 2 weeks so now I’m sat here watching Descendants 3 with my daughter

mym6xijs8s231.jpg

I feel the pain. Same situation here.

D9i4iEXX4AAj3CX?format=jpg&name=small

48 minutes ago, AJG said:

I was ready to go see Once Upon in Hollywood but it turns out it doesn’t come out over here for 2 weeks so now I’m sat here watching Descendants 3 with my daughter

mym6xijs8s231.jpg

Same. Was ready to book tickets for today but then found out that they moved it to 2 weeks later and then today they moved it again by a week.

@MCKillswitch123 have you finished the 2nd biggest TV event in Portuguese lands this year? Money Heist is absolutely killing it. It is bigger than Stranger Things in Portugal. One of the main actresses was in O Programa da Cristina!!!

poster-da-parte-3-de-la-casa-de-papel-da

Edited by CJohn