Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

13 hours ago, carolwoodpr said:

n other news, we have purchased all of our show tickets for NYC in October.  We are seeing Beetlejuice, Wicked, and Mean Girls.  When we are there we will try to get a cheap matinee.

Come From Away!!!

=

My cats make me feel so lazy. I just want them to snuggle on my lap all day. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Come From Away!!!

=

My cats make me feel so lazy. I just want them to snuggle on my lap all day. 

someone told me about that the other day. That is amazing that one little town took in thousands of essentially emergency refugees. that's an incredible story.

42 minutes ago, Avatree said:

How's that gonna work with them also making star wars trilogy... wonder if the SW movies will not be made.

If you read the article you would know it's not D&D.

Exec producers include Lindsey Weber (10 Cloverfield Lane), Bruce Richmond (Game of Thrones), Gene Kelly (Boardwalk Empire) and Tal Yguado as well as writer/executive producer Gennifer Hutchison (Breaking Bad); writer/executive producer Jason Cahill (The Sopranos) writer/executive producer Justin Doble (Stranger Things).

Consulting producers include Bryan Cogman (Game of Thrones) and Stephany Folsom (Toy Story 4), producer Ron Ames (The Aviator), writer/co-producer Helen Shang (Hannibal), and writing consultant Glenise Mullins

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

If you read the article you would know it's not D&D.

I didn't click the article, I made the fatal mistake of googling and reading the same news story on a different website, which did indeed inform me it was D&D.

https://www.esquire.com/uk/latest-news/a28516511/game-of-thrones-showrunners-in-for-lord-of-the-rings-tv-series/

I should have kept faith in Deadline! All other news is Fake News.

Edited by Avatree

4 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

@CJohn

Bring on the two-part finale, I am ready for what I am sure will be some zany fuckery.

I am here for some epic Coulson nonsense and a mad final season tease.

They killed him on season 5 only to go to great lengths to justify bringing him back for season 6. Hilarious. This puts that nonsense from season 1 to justify him being alive in the TRASH.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I just watched Baby Driver. Hell Yeah. Hadn't seen it since it was in the cinema, but every bit as good. Introduced my dad to it and he said 15 minutes in, "This non stop music is really annoying" but loved it by the end.

6 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

CJohn. 🧐 It’s been too long. 

You're back. Hi tele.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am here for some epic Coulson nonsense and a mad final season tease.

They killed him on season 5 only to go to great lengths to justify bringing him back for season 6. Hilarious. This puts that nonsense from season 1 to justify him being alive in the TRASH.

Magic Blood everywhere

31 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Russi also did a lot of work on The Simpsons, most notably voicing Martin Prince. With her and Marcia Wallace no longer with us, the cast really does feel a lot more empty

The reality where Simpsons actors are dying and the show keeps going is getting weirdly closer. I remember when they to quickly write off Mrs Krabapple.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1