Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

10 hours ago, grim22 said:

England will probably be playing a T20 tomorrow when they come out.

Not so far. 

Steve Smith becomes the first player to be replaced mid-Test under new concussion rules. 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/aug/18/cricket-steve-smith-ruled-out-ashes-second-test-concussion-england-australia

@CJohn TVI is consistently going lower and lower on Saturday. 10% dead on this past Sat. Unfuckingbelievable :rofl:  To think Sat used to be one of their strongest weapons. It was still the source of their biggest day of 2019 so far (they programmed the Porto x Sporting Taça de Portugal game alongside a bunch of other hit bets).

Meanwhile, GNR and PSP (our national security forces, for non-Portuguese writers) are threatening to follow the truck drivers way and go on strike. Are you prepared for The Purge here in Portugal?

Edited by MCKillswitch123

7 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn TVI is consistently going lower and lower on Saturday. 10% dead on this past Sat. Unfuckingbelievable :rofl:  To think Sat used to be one of their strongest weapons. It was still the source of their biggest day of 2019 so far (they programmed the Porto x Sporting Taça de Portugal game alongside a bunch of other hit bets).

Meanwhile, GNR and PSP (our national security forces, for non-Portuguese writers) are threatening to follow the truck drivers way and go on strike. Are you prepared for The Purge here in Portugal?

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am fucking ready LET'S DO THIS. It is the way to go.

• Haha 1

Well I took a picture of my foot to show everyone here. But couldn’t figure out the url.  I even tried saving it but couldn’t figure that out either.  The non pictured comes with news though.  I am off pain pills already.  Sure I still have pain but it is manageable now.  I feel my toes the most and every time I walk even though no weight is on my foot. See the doctor tomorrow for my first postoperative visit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, carolwoodpr said:

Well I took a picture of my foot to show everyone here. But couldn’t figure out the url.  I even tried saving it but couldn’t figure that out either.  The non pictured comes with news though.  I am off pain pills already.  Sure I still have pain but it is manageable now.  I feel my toes the most and every time I walk even though no weight is on my foot. See the doctor tomorrow for my first postoperative visit.

It sounds like progress? So happy to hear the pain is less than it was. Best wishes for a continued smooth and swift recovery. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This looks like the most Ryan Murphy thing ever lmfao. I (and @captainwondyful) will definitely watch though. Also had no idea Gwyneth was playing Ben Platt's mom on this. Time flies.

GIVE. THIS. TO. ME. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. OMG. OOOMFMG