Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

@DeeCee  Did you ever get your power back?

I still don't have water, but I did figure out the well pump's busted.  Getting it replaced tomorrow.  So, HUZZAH, it's a $300 problem instead of a $3,000 "You need a new well" problem.  And thank God it's not a $20,000 "you need a new septic" problem.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CJohn said:

Finally started Succession today. Gonna binge watch season 1 until the end of the weekend.

tumblr_p9tdziCOip1spmczno2_500.gif

Started today as well.

One episode in and I hope Roman's eventual fate is to be humiliated in the most exquisite way.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

@DeeCee  Did you ever get your power back?

I still don't have water, but I did figure out the well pump's busted.  Getting it replaced tomorrow.  So, HUZZAH, it's a $300 problem instead of a $3,000 "You need a new well" problem.  And thank God it's not a $20,000 "you need a new septic" problem.

It was back within about an hour.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Started today as well.

One episode in and I hope Roman's eventual fate is to be humiliated in the most exquisite way.

I am 6 episodes into it so far. The acting and writing are outstanding. Roman is a spoiled brat and I am hoping for the same thing. So far no luck. I actually like Kendall but he is too green in this grown man business. Madly curious to know what the moves of other characters are gonna be. Everyone seems to be playing their own game.

We need to sell this show to more people.

@MrPink is a good target when he signs HBO again. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am 6 episodes into it so far. The acting and writing are outstanding. Roman is a spoiled brat and I am hoping for the same thing. So far no luck. I actually like Kendall but he is too green in this grown man business. Madly curious to know what the moves of other characters are gonna be. Everyone seems to be playing their own game.

We need to sell this show to more people.

@MrPink is a good target when he signs HBO again. 

Kendall is a bit bland but he definitely seems in over his head. I imagine everyone is playing everyone.

Except Cousin Greg. Unless he is playing the most cunning long con of them all.