Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, elcaballero said:

Random, but does anyone know if there is somewhere that catalogs/sells complete original scores? I've found that available soundtracks tend to leave off a lot of the actual score.

I believe this is what you're looking for in some way:

https://lalalandrecords.com

• Thanks 1

So Thursday is the only day I am going out to cinemas until Star Wars comes out. I was thinking of watching FvF right after I watch Knives Out. Would that be advisable? Also anyone know the runtime of Knives Out without credits? Because I want to make sure I don't miss the start of FvF if I do end up watching both together (showing for FvF starts right before Knives Out ends).

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Astonished 1

@75Live Brett Brown is back coaching Australia again at the Olympics next year.  Looks like Ben Simmons should have an easier discussion with the 76ers about playing at the Olympics.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball/we-re-going-to-2020-olympics-to-win-a-gold-medal-brown-to-lead-boomers-20191126-p53efa.html

1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

@75Live Brett Brown is back coaching Australia again at the Olympics next year.  Looks like Ben Simmons should have an easier discussion with the 76ers about playing at the Olympics.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball/we-re-going-to-2020-olympics-to-win-a-gold-medal-brown-to-lead-boomers-20191126-p53efa.html

Yeah not sure how I feel about all this but won't he surprised if Brown is back as coach for the Sixers. Unless they really do poorly in the playoffs 

8 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Yeah not sure how I feel about all this but won't he surprised if Brown is back as coach for the Sixers. Unless they really do poorly in the playoffs 

It's only for the Olympics.

6 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

It's only for the Olympics.

Yes, I caught that. But thank you for the reminder. I'm just saying even past that I have no idea what's going to happen with Simmons or Brown anymore

Dithering over coffee before I tackle dishes and Thanksgiving prep part 1...Since I have to be dairy free, I have to scratch everything, including the "cream" sauce for the green bean casserole, so I'm splitting the work.  Today, I have to prep a sweet potato apple crumble, a pear cranberry sauce, a fresh green bean/double mushroom/double onion casserole, 2 pumpkin pie "ice cream" pies, a pumpkin vanilla pudding marshmallow dip, and a gravy.  Usually, I would also be prepping the turkey, but there's no room in the fridge after I make all this, so it's getting the rapid defrost tonight and prep before the Macy's parade tomorrow (where I'll be peeling 6-8 lbs of potatoes while I watch all the Broadway skits - my favorite part of the morning:).  

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

On 11/26/2019 at 8:35 AM, lorddemaxus said:

So Thursday is the only day I am going out to cinemas until Star Wars comes out. I was thinking of watching FvF right after I watch Knives Out. Would that be advisable? Also anyone know the runtime of Knives Out without credits? Because I want to make sure I don't miss the start of FvF if I do end up watching both together (showing for FvF starts right before Knives Out ends).

I was thinking of watching Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Irishman back to back at home. Might be too much though.