Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, VenomXXR said:

I figure this is as good a place as any to ask. 

Is there a list or ranking of the largest IMAX screens in the world? I believe the one in Sydney is currently the largest (or will be when it re-opens) but how does Lincoln Square, Metreon and TCL compare to each other? What about screens in other parts of the world?

We have an ongoing IMAX thread in the Speakeasy: 

Also, the LF Examiner site has some data (though some of it is out of date:

http://www.lfexaminer.com/theaUSA.htm

http://www.lfexaminer.com/theaintl.htm

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn Kitchen Nightmares blew up and buried both Married At First Sight and Nazaré. Ljubo is the GAWD of TV, next to Cristina and Gordo.

Oh, and SIC officially announced The Masked Singer, possibly with Cristina. That's gonna be a juggernaut.

I was gonna comment on this as well. Ljubo owns us all. It is insane. TVI needs to give him a blank check. I am really shocked. He brings in the audience that doesn't watch TV regularly and doesn't care if it is SIC, TVI or any other channel.

Masked Singer is gonna hit 50% share on Sunday nights. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Astonished 1

Welp, just learned that Herecast, the website where I write my reviews is shutting down this month for reasons I don't know, and I'm not sure I'll be able to continue writing. If I didn't have a real job now, things would really really suck right about now. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Sad 2

46 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Welp, just learned that Herecast, the website where I write my reviews is shutting down this month for reasons I don't know, and I'm not sure I'll be able to continue writing. If I didn't have a real job now, things would really really suck right about now. 

I’m sorry to hear that. Is there another place you can submit your reviews for possible publication?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

I’m sorry to hear that. Is there another place you can submit your reviews for possible publication?

Not sure yet, but my mom is suggesting we go to another site. I'm really concerned that there aren't any available websites currently that would pay for me to write film reviews, however. I love movies, and I really want to continue, but everything seems so unclear right now.  

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1