Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

12 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Before Midnight is pretty damn depressing yet so so perfect :ohmygod: If it wasn't for that stretch where Jesse and Celene aren't quite the focus it'd be the best of the trilogy IMO. Hell, it might be regardless. Idk.

Better than Sunrise? Does not compute

Thank you guys so much for the kind words. It may have seemed weird to come here and post so soon after but I truly consider you guys friends and I love you all. If you see me making mundane comments in the Thor/politics/whatever threads the next few days, please don't think I am a sociopath who isn't grieving properly. I would much rather post here and take my mind off of it than just sit around sad, tbh. I'll probably be posting alot more generally now.

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Thank you guys so much for the kind words. It may have seemed weird to come here and post so soon after but I truly consider you guys friends and I love you all. If you see me making mundane comments in the Thor/politics/whatever threads the next few days, please don't think I am a sociopath who isn't grieving properly. I would much rather post here and take my mind off of it than just sit around sad, tbh. I'll probably be posting alot more generally now.

I hope you find closure and get better. I can’t imagine what it’s like for what your going through but I know you’ll be fine. Sending lots of hugs.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

We're glad to have you here and happy to give you a place for literally whatever you need right now. Big virtual hug, man. 

8 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I just got all caught up and holy shit C. I am so sorry. Thoughts and prayers with you right now.

Edited by filmlover

Just now, filmlover said:

I just heard about that new Lord of the Rings adaptation coming to Amazon. Man, they're starved to reboot or remake anything these days aren't they?

Amazon's been open for awhile about wanting to find their own GOT-esque show. Might as well go right to the ur-source, eh?

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

i know right?  next thing you know and they'll be remaking The Lion King or Beauty and the beast.

At least those movies are 20+ years old. The last Lord of the Rings wasn't even 14 years ago (there was also those Hobbit movies earlier this decade but those have become largely forgotten).

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

At least those movies are 20+ years old. The last Lord of the Rings wasn't even 14 years ago (there was also those Hobbit movies earlier this decade but those have become largely forgotten).

I'd agree with you more if it were another set of movies. As a series, it stands a chance at being its own thing. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Clay

i want to send you my deepest condolences goes out to you and your family . I am sorry for your lost. I can’t imagine what you are going through.  If want someone to chat with please free to chat with me. I remembered in some of your post you have talked about how great your dad was. I am going to keep you and your in my thoughts.