Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

well my contracting company knowing that I will probably quit or leave for another job regardless won't help me out and just say the contract ended so I can get unemployment.

Quick background, the contract is ending at the end of the year anyway.  

The company that is using us contractors knows the contract is ending obviously and literally told us they are going to basically torture us until we leave.  So I told my contracting company about that and trying to get all my options and they even though they are technically harassing me (that's another long story), they won't help me one bit.  

So my choices are get brutalized every day for the rest of the year for a place that I won't even be working at, or quit and don't have any income until whenever I am lucky enough to find another job.   

man I love feeling like a prisoner at this job.  happy holidays to me

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DAR said:

So I thought the Nature Boy was good.   But it could have used another half hour, it felt like a lot was glossed over.

I was out watching Thor last night and apparently forgot to set my DVR :(  I'm hoping it's already on OnDemand since I really want to see it.

but glad to hear it was good

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blankments said:

so uh that girl i was talking about a few nights ago

i'm doing probably what's a really bad idea with trying to win her over oh well but AT LEAST I'M TRYING, right?

You're making it too complicated. 

Don't try to 'win her over' ... Just ask her out.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 1