Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

It’s so bizarrely edited. He’s not even dozing off or sleeping when it starts and it just goes on and on. 

I really underestimated the number of subplots going on in the first half of the movie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

So today I got the screener for BOSS BABY. 

Tele Jr opened the package, took one look, and said “Daddy, should I just throw this in the trash?”

My son. :wub: 

@Water Bottle @Jay Hollywood @Dexter of Suburbia @kowhite @spaghetti! 

He is developing good tastes you done well @Squadron Leader Tele

• Like 1

Both Lady Bird and Three Billboards are expanding near me for Thanksgiving.  Looks like it's time for a double feature

Hoping to catch those, Shape of Water, Call Me By Your Name, Darkest Hour, The Post, The Last Jedi, The Florida Project and The Disaster Artist (plus a few others) before the end of the year.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The Panda said:

Both Lady Bird and Three Billboards are expanding near me for Thanksgiving.  Looks like it's time for a double feature

Hoping to catch those, Shape of Water, Call Me By Your Name, Darkest Hour, The Post, The Last Jedi, The Florida Project and The Disaster Artist (plus a few others) before the end of the year.

SPC posted the expansion plan for Call Me by Your Name and its biggest expansions will be saved for January (for the best, really). It'll be in about 85 theaters the weekend of Christmas exclusively in metropolitan areas so you might want to check it.

The Shape of Water opens here December 15 so I imagine it's getting a sizeable expansion by Christmas.

Fox's expansion plan for The Post is probably similar to Zero Dark Thirty: NY/LA on December 22, key cities on January 5, everywhere January 12.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, YourMother said:

@Robertman2 Floats Too

@WrathOfHan (I think you own a PS4)

@ZattMurdock

Do any of you have PlayStation Now on your PS4? Is it good, I’m considering getting it.

It's awful on the PS4 and even on a Vita Avoid it like the plague

Edited by Robertman2 Floats Too
  • Like 1