Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Stumbled upon an unconscious lady when I was leaving my appartment for work. She started spasming and drifting in an out of consciousness. Had to perform CPR until the ambulance came. Just got a message that she's ok.

Edited by ddddeeee
  • Like 11

22 minutes ago, DAJK said:

A few friends and me decided to rent out a cabin/house for the weekend, and I'm meeting them there after work.

Its my sister and her boyfriend, two of my friends (who are a couple), me, and this one other girl. The place has 3 bedrooms, my sister and her boyfriend are obvs in one bedroom, the other couple in the other. Now, do I assume me and the other girl are sharing one too? Or do I bring stuff to sleep on the floor, or is that like offensive like it would seem like I'm saying "ew no not you"

If she asks you to sleep on the floor than the answer is obviously sleeping on the floor, but she's not gonna ask you to sleep on the floor, BECAUSE OF THE IMPLICATION.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Stumbled upon an unconscious lady when I was leaving my apparent for work. She started spasming and drifting in an out of consciousness. Had to perform CPR until the ambulance came. Just got a message that she's ok.

Glad you were there! 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

Still in NYC and me/wife decided to have a date day away from the family.

That turned boring so we are crashing a wedding. The guess the folks are drunk enough that we are the "cousins" at this point. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5349106

• Like 1

GODDAMIT ETHAN IT'S FROSTY IT WILL ALWAYS BE FROSTY OATMEAL DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME EMOTIONAL RESONANCE WHEN THAT FUCK NOZZLE HACK MAGICIAN PROFESSOR HINKLE LOCKED FROSTY IN GREENHOUSE SO HE COULD CONTINUE HIS HACKNEYED MAGIC SHOW

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, DAR said:

GODDAMIT ETHAN IT'S FROSTY IT WILL ALWAYS BE FROSTY OATMEAL DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME EMOTIONAL RESONANCE WHEN THAT FUCK NOZZLE HACK MAGICIAN PROFESSOR HINKLE LOCKED FROSTY IN GREENHOUSE SO HE COULD CONTINUE HIS HACKNEYED MAGIC SHOW

But Oatmeal is funny

1 minute ago, Arlborn said:

You talk to a qualified professional about it.

Do not trust random dudes in an online movies forum about it, that's for sure.

Not sure if @raegr is being serious or not or whatever but seriously this advice is goodoing. Don't hide depression. Talk to your parents. Talk to a doctor. Get on medication. They have these things for a reason