Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

I feel like the amount of stuff before a movie starts recently has gotten worse. Might start reserving seats and arrive later if this keeps up. I have zero interest in watching 40 minutes of commercials and previews before a movie. 

I do that fairly regularly. 

31 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Finally got my blu-ray of La La Land this Black Friday.

La La Land, BVS, Ghostbusters, The Legend of Tarzan, now I have all the greatest movies of last year, only have to find The Shallows and Allegiant. (Nocturnal Animals wasn't released here on blu-ray)

Was super conflicted on what reaction to give you but went with sad bc no NA

5 hours ago, tribefan695 said:

I'm feeling the need to mute the word "Trump" from my Twitter feed again. Call me a coward or a spectator but I haven't been particularly stimulated by all the fruitless outrage at the latest crappy thing he's done since he's been elected and I'm really wishing everyone would just shut the hell up about him and focus on ways they truly can institute inclusive, positive change.

Do it. After I muted Trump a month or so ago, I couldn't believe I didn't do it months earlier. Like Coolio, I've been spending less time on there regardless simply because there's only so much daily outrage from comedians and film critics I can take. 

Edited by RichWS
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, AJG said:

What movies do you guys have still wrapped in the plastic?

For me it's Deadpool.

I was going through some things a few months ago and still had a DVD copy of Starsky and Hutch in the wrapping

12 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Southpaw. Never seen it. Was a gift I certainly did not ask for.

I got Suicide Squad for Xmas last year. I was the 20th person to trade it into CEX the day after. The store had to stop taking copies.

I always say I'm going to go through some old dvd's and blurays and give them to a resale shop but then that never happens.

Of course twice I've brought in two storage tubs full of books into Half Price Books and got only 30 bucks for them.