Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Hate to be negative since I'm normally not, but that touchdown probably ends the game already. Yes I realize there's over a quarter and a half left, but the offense can't do anything, the defense can't stop anyone so don't know where to go from here

• Like 1

Just now, 75Live said:

Hate to be negative since I'm normally not, but that touchdown probably ends the game already. Yes I realize there's over a quarter and a half left, but the offense can't do anything, the defense can't stop anyone so don't know where to go from here

Down 11 with what we have is probably it...but I've counted the Eagles out too many times and they proved me wrong to count them out now...choking can and does happen (ask New Orleans today), so I'll at least watch it to the end...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Down 11 with what we have is probably it...but I've counted the Eagles out too many times and they proved me wrong to count them out now...choking can and does happen (ask New Orleans today), so I'll at least watch it to the end...

Oh I'll definitely watch it till the end, but at this point while I'm trying to be positive, still can't say what's going to happen yet.

At least even after the game's over, I know I could skip the Golden Globes and that mess. Thank goodness for Disney plus and other stuff

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JB33 said:

How are you liking the Flyers halfway through the season, @75Live?

I was liking them better about two weeks ago. Sadly, they hit a lull here and lost a lot of games in a row and  kind of badly too

• Like 1

And there goes the Eagles season. It actually went better than I thought about Midway during the regular season. Didn't really see the playoffs or even a playoff win, so in a way it was good, but it's never good to see it end ugly like that

• Like 1

Just now, 75Live said:

And there goes the Eagles season. It actually went better than I thought about Midway during the regular season. Didn't really see the playoffs or even a playoff win, so in a way it was good, but it's never good to see it end ugly like that

Yeah, I think I'll be cheering for Andy to finally get his ring now...

• Like 1

I'm not anti abortion or anything, but there is something that doesn't feel right about a room full of Hollywood greats applauding someone who just admitted on stage that she aborted a pregnancy so she could win a golden globe.

Imagine if her parents had felt the same way.

Edited by AndyK
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AndyK said:

I'm not anti abortion or anything, but there is something that doesn't feel right about a room full of Hollywood greats applauding someone who just admitted on stage that she aborted a pregnancy so she could win a golden globe.

That's disgusting. Who said that?

Edited by Avatree

2 hours ago, AndyK said:

Maybe her mother did but just not specifically when pregnant with her or, if she has any, her siblings?

#JESUISCHARLIE

5 years ago to this very fateful day

the freethinkers of France got a little taste of tolerance fom the religion of peace and love with a little kalachnikov flavor.

They got massacred because they naively believed freedom of speech was the sign of an advanced civilization.

If only they knew ...

All the useful idiots who marched for

#JeSuisCharlie

never believed in these words for one second.

They were the new puritains, ready to submit to the new doxa.

All these  people backstabbed Charlie Hebdo survivors at EVERY opportunity they got.

The current Charlie Hebdo team is protected by french police 24/7,

365/365 for ...

cartoons.

A few weeks ago we had our first official islamist march in Paris, Yay !

The French Resistance is dead I am afraid.

Submission or else ...

If I  made a list of the number of terror attacks in the name of Allah we had in France and Europe since the Charlie Hebdo massacre, the BOT servers would crash.

Last Friday, a guy slit the throats of random french citizens because 72 virgins were awating for him in Heaven, it was a few miles from where I live ...

"Part & parcel"

they said ...

So much progress,

in just five years.

See you in 10.

#JESUISCHARLIE

More than ever.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

So I scheduled my Azure Fundamentals cert for March 13th and was going "Does something happen then?"

Then I was going through Han and Eric's predictions topic again and realized it's when Bloodshot comes out.

Then I rolled my eyes and went "Yeah, I think the world will keep turning if I don't see BLOODSHOT on opening day."

I still want to do it earlier bc it's not super hard but it is new.