Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

ALready stories about Racist and Anti Semitic tweets flooding Twitter.

Musk is going to destroy what is left of his public reputation except for the hard core fanboys. I think the "Real Life Tony Stark" image is dead. The past year has brought out the dark side. of Musk, no doubt.Oh, he will still have his fanboys, but they will be a lot fewer in number.

I think that Time Man Of The Year award was his undoing. It sent his ego into overdrive.

I think in many way, desptie his being pretty smart at times, he has never really grown up. He still acts a 16 year old acting on pure implulse without thinking about the consequences of what he does. This never ends well.

I find it funny musk is a super villain while bezos single handily destroys small businesses around the world in the shadows.

Edited by Torontofan

17 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Kyle Tucker - MVP of game 1...

Pretty sure the Phils, who come back from a lot, are not gonna be able to get back in this one...

And just like that, the Phillies are right back in this one...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Blec

Shush you - this is great!:)

Edit to Add: Dang, I really thought we might have ended that with the lead...and that's gonna be Verlander's last pitch for this game (and Nola might be done, too), so it's the battle of the bullpen from here on out...

Edit again: Guess Nola's not out...shush me, too:)...okay, I called it one out early...

Edited by TwoMisfits

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Meh.  Long series it is then.

Short one - Phils haven't lost at home...gonna be tough for Houston if they go to Philly down 2-0, and Wheeler is next and Phils have all the momentum now...and now I gotta go to bed b/c I gotta be up on a Saturday at 7:30am to drive my kid to her Saturday job:)...