Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

9 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

lmao @ Robert Kardashian telling his kids to put loyalty and friendship over being famous. :hahaha:

The entire bit with the Kardashians is basically references to them currently being famous. Luckily they get past those references from like episode 4 onwards.

3 hours ago, DAR said:

I just don’t understand how people can think it’s good for the sport.  And I say this as someone who watched his sister play.   Or who has a cousin playing for a small D3 school

It's not good for the sport. Everyone loves sports because they're competitive. When you take out the competition, you take out what makes it. Lmao they beat a tournament team 140-52 last week, with 91 points in the first half alone. Same reason people have hated on Golden State. It's not because of Curry or Kerr or even because they win so much, it's because they made it look way too easy. You'd be hard pressed to find an NBA fan who'd prefer a super easy 4-0 sweep over a competitive, down to the wire game 7.

Another thing I hate about Uconn is the sense of entitlement. I remember when Miss State beat them last year and the Uconn players were pity partying so hard. What's funny is some of the players on that team had already won 2 national championships. Like get a grip. The announcers are extremely bias as well.

At least when it comes to men's, you can expect everyone to bring the fight to the blue bloods. It's not Kansas/Kentucky/Duke/UNC every year. But womens? You might as well hand Uconn the trophy in October. Dudebros love to rag on women's BB, but it can be quite entertaining when it's not Uconn on the TV. SC loves their Gamecock girls.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

The entire bit with the Kardashians is basically references to them currently being famous. Luckily they get past those references from like episode 4 onwards.

Oh I know. I just thought it was hilarious knowing where the greedy little shits ended up in 20 years. 

3 hours ago, Blankments said:

i finished the first act of my new play where the goal post is 80 pages total

act 1 is 81 pages

I'm fucked

So it’s a trilogy. I would also give serious thought to splitting the third into 2 parts. 

• Like 2