Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So I stop at the grocery store tonight.  I have two items pasta and spaghetti sauce.  I get to the self checkout lane.  There’s three on each side.  So the lady in front scans a vidalia onion and then walks over to talk to her friend at another checkout.  In the meantime the middle lane opens so I go over there.

The cashier running the area looks at the other lane sees the vidalia onion and asks me where did I put the onion.  I tell her I wasn’t buying one.  She says but it’s on the screen.  And I’m yes the lady over there was at that checkout.   The cashier says but she’s done.  I’m like no she scanned the onion and then walked over there.  The cashier asks if what I bought is what I had.    I finally say how stupid would it be to scan something I didn’t buy and then just leave it there.  Talk to the lady over there.  She finally does and the lady tells here she changed her mind and didn’t want it.  

Seriously all she had to do his ask the original customer 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, DAR said:

So I stop at the grocery store tonight.  I have two items pasta and spaghetti sauce.  I get to the self checkout lane.  There’s three on each side.  So the lady in front scans a vidalia onion and then walks over to talk to her friend at another checkout.  In the meantime the middle lane opens so I go over there.

The cashier running the area looks at the other lane sees the vidalia onion and asks me where did I put the onion.  I tell her I wasn’t buying one.  She says but it’s on the screen.  And I’m yes the lady over there was at that checkout.   The cashier says but she’s done.  I’m like no she scanned the onion and then walked over there.  The cashier asks if what I bought is what I had.    I finally say how stupid would it be to scan something I didn’t buy and then just leave it there.  Talk to the lady over there.  She finally does and the lady tells here she changed her mind and didn’t want it.  

Seriously all she had to do his ask the original customer 

lmao

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

Going to give the Matrix trilogy a rewatch over the next few days.  

I just re-watched the original on Saturday. It still rules.

After gaining a deepened appreciation for the Wachowskis' post-Matrix output with Sense8, I'm tempted to give Reloaded/Revolutions another spin. They didn't hold up as well as I'd hoped they would when I blew through the whole trilogy on one of my undergrad winter breaks a while back.

9 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

I just re-watched the original on Saturday. It still rules.

After gaining a deepened appreciation for the Wachowskis' post-Matrix output with Sense8, I'm tempted to give Reloaded/Revolutions another spin. They didn't hold up as well as I'd hoped they would when I blew through the whole trilogy on one of my undergrad winter breaks a while back.

Yeah I’m hoping the sequels will be better than I remembered

This episode of Atlanta has me so happy for school uniforms and the fact that I just couldn’t be bullied. That shit scares me, kids can be so cruel to each other, lucky for me I punched a kid into a wall and didn’t get tried again.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AJG said:

1. What happened to her face?

2. This song clearly wasn’t made for her.

3. I’m guessing the 2Chainz verse came attached to the beat when she bought it.

4. She’s copied visuals from a Miley Cyrus music video.

5. This song is garbage.

Damn, you really believe the shit that comes outta ya mouth, huh?

9 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

You all really hate women who are headstrong and fearless and doing their thing, huh?

I see EVERYONE coming for Xtina and myself, ya whores.

I like Beyoncé, Mariah, Ariana, Whitney, Celine, Cardi B, the list goes on...

Christina Aguilera’s new song is toilet. It is unlistenable. It doesn’t work. Much like Fergie her moment is over, but we will always have Fergilicious. Let Christina go, celebrate her old ‘music’ because right now she’s putting out garbage.

Just now, AJG said:

I like Beyoncé, Mariah, Ariana, Whitney, Celine, Cardi B, the list goes on...

Christina Aguilera’s new song is toilet. It is unlistenable. It doesn’t work. Much like Fergie her moment is over, but we will always have Fergilicious. Let Christina go, celebrate her old ‘music’ because right now she’s putting out garbage.

One of them is sadly inactive, and other than Ariana, Beyoncé, and Cardi B, the rest are not as active in the US market as you would think.

Celine just released a song that is doing extremely well while also tied to one of the most anticipated films of the summer....

The song is toilet TO YOU. Comparing Fergie to Christina...is quite sad when Fergie never peaked or had the longevity Christina had...I can celebrate her old music while celebrating her return to music and celebrating the NEW music as well. Thank you very much.

A man tryna dictate me, huh...the jokes really write themselves.