Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, That One Guy said:

That would be fine and all, but THR's review also called Valerian the Razzie frontrunner so I'm not so quick to forgive them yet

If a headline ends in a question mark the answer is no, anyway

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

9 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

It's time to ACCEPT.

He already bargained, he was already angry. He needs to get over it.

I'm so glad I never stanned for a movie as hard as him, having it distort reality, affect my sanity and annoy others. 

37 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I already applied and got accepted to Wright State (which is a non-common app school) 

I missed the early action deadline for Ohio State  which is kind of a bummer  (though not quite sure I want to go to some place quite that big either)

Oh and that's awsome for you. Where at?

I may end up applying to Ohio State for a PhD program next year.  

Although its program is lower on the ranks than Kansas and OU, and I have connections to those schools.  Then again, I'll probably end up applying to 10-14 schools just because of how low acceptance rates are for PhD programs

• Like 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

the three movies I'd put in a time capsule are Speed Racer, Lone Ranger, and Valerian so that the people of the future will recognize these films for the greatness that they are and frown upon our generation for rejecting them.  timeless classics, they are.

Well Speed Racer is straight trash and Lone Ranger is a great movie and an all-time disaster mashed together

• Like 4
  • ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

the three movies I'd put in a time capsule are Speed Racer, Lone Ranger, and Valerian so that the people of the future will recognize these films for the greatness that they are and frown upon our generation for rejecting them.  timeless classics, they are.

Make that Speed Racer, the final set-piece in The Lone Ranger, and... Rihanna's dance in Valerian, maybe?

• Like 6