Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

If Disney moved both Soul and Raya & the Last Dragon back a whole year from their release dates like they did with Jungle Cruise that would make Onward as much of a guarantee to take home the Animated Feature award as Pixar's actual slam dunks have been in the past. Easy consolation prize for the movie that was arguably screwed over the most from opening at the worst possible time to release a movie.

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

If Disney moved both Soul and Raya & the Last Dragon back a whole year from their release dates like they did with Jungle Cruise that would make Onward as much of a guarantee to take home the Animated Feature award as Pixar's actual slam dunks have been in the past. Easy consolation prize for the movie that was arguably screwed over the most from opening at the worst possible time to release a movie.

It and Trolls World Tour could potentially be the only studio nominees if everything else's pushed back to 2021.

Edited by cookie

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

i hope all of the oscar movies move so ben affleck can get nominated for the drunk basketball movie. that's all i want.

The movie had good reviews. He might actually get in.

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

All that time at the playground could've been spent chasing Zach Braff :sadno:

I should have chasen Florence Pugh, showing her the latino HEAT. She would be living in Portugal by now.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Can't wait for Downey Jr. to get a nomination for Dolittle

With the pickings for the Razzies also being slim this year he might have the Worst Actor award already on lock. They love to go after the easiest targets and that flop of all things being what he chose as his first post-Iron Man role makes it especially "safe."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

i hope all of the oscar movies move so ben affleck can get nominated for the drunk basketball movie. that's all i want.

Maybe he can get a double nom for his medieval hobo in The Last Duel

28 minutes ago, filmlover said:

With the pickings for the Razzies also being slim this year he might have the Worst Actor award already on lock. They love to go after the easiest targets and that flop of all things being what he chose as his first post-Iron Man role makes it especially "safe."

An Oscar AND a Razzie nom for the same performance...

4 minutes ago, Porthos said:

(do I want to be mean and tag MrPink? :ph34r:)

((Nah, I think I'll be good for now :lol:))

Wait.

Did we literally just trade who we got from the DeAndre Hopkins trade for Brandin Cooks? (Minus David Johnson who's washed)

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

Edited by MrPink
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Wait.

Did we literally just trade who we got from the DeAndre Hopkins trade for Brandin Cooks? (Minus David Johnson who's washed)

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

Ah you caught it before the edit that I figured was a bit too mean-spirited... :lol:

Yep, 'fraid so.

Well don't forget that sweet sweet cash that was saved! :ph34r: