Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I'm only just over half way through my Scorsesethon at this point, but as it stands, this is my ranking that no one has asked for:

Taxi Driver

Age of Innocence

Silence

The Color of Money

The King of Comedy

The Departed

After Hours

Raging Bull

The Wolf of Wall Street

Mean Streets

GoodFellas

Gangs of New York

Hugo

They're all good though. Dude's good at the movie making.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You wish.

He just released the worst reviewed album of the year, got dragged through the mud for his crappy Super Bowl performance, none of his singles are sticking and his album sales are mediocre given the SB exposure. Stick a fork in him, he joins his talentless ex Britney in the land of shitty late '90s acts who are finished. 

10 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

He just released the worst reviewed album of the year, got dragged through the mud for his crappy Super Bowl performance, none of his singles are sticking and his album sales are mediocre given the SB exposure. Stick a fork in him, he joins his talentless ex Britney in the land of shitty late '90s acts who are finished. 

There isn't a huge drop in sales from 20/20, but this album will hurt his next one unless he comes out with a real banger of a single. He needs to reinvent himself to stand out.

27 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

There isn't a huge drop in sales from 20/20, but this album will hurt his next one unless he comes out with a real banger of a single. He needs to reinvent himself to stand out.

There isn't a huge drop from Part 2, but there's a gigantic drop from Part 1.

I wouldn't count on him being done, but he may very well be in the twilight of his musical career as a mainstream pop artist

• Like 1

On 11/02/2018 at 9:58 PM, Fancyarcher said:

Controversial opinion incoming, but I saw Darkest Hour and thought it pretty solid. 

That phone conversation with Roosevelt must be one of the shittiest ever had.

Americans should be embarrassed.