Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

The only part the Darkest Hour was good when they were quoting Churchill Word by Word at the end...  

It def deserves best hair and make-up because I'm damned if I could see Gary Oldman in there.

I don't get news sites or some sites period when it comes to videos.

There's a headline about a crash on the luge and it's bad but she is ok.  The headline is about the scary crash and there is a video and it has nothing to do with the crash at all.  I mean WTF??  It's like the pet peeve with the actresses/actors' names not match up with the people on the posters for people.   (sorry for the alliteration at the end there :P )

45 minutes ago, 75Live said:

I don't get news sites or some sites period when it comes to videos.

There's a headline about a crash on the luge and it's bad but she is ok.  The headline is about the scary crash and there is a video and it has nothing to do with the crash at all.  I mean WTF??  It's like the pet peeve with the actresses/actors' names not match up with the people on the posters for people.   (sorry for the alliteration at the end there :P )

My favorite of the click bait is they show a picture of the youngest kid from the Middle when the show first started with the line "what he looks like today is shocking"  No he pretty much looks like a kid who went from 8 to 16

1 minute ago, MrGamer said:

The @WrathOfHan Method.

Hey, talking about math at least shows you’re an intelligent human being who’ll make money in the future.  Much better than ranting about mother or talking about trailer counts!

She also didn’t seem repulsed, which is odd, math is usually my go to subject to repel people when I don’t want to talk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

Hey, talking about math at least shows you’re an intelligent human being who’ll make money in the future.  Much better than ranting about mother or talking about trailer counts!

She also didn’t seem repulsed, which is odd, math is usually my go to subject to repel people when I don’t want to talk.

Take her to go see Pandas in IMAX. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

That or I don't talk because I don't have the energy.

• Like 1