Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He doesn't look any older in CMBYN than he did in The Social Network (he was 23 during the filming of it) seven years prior and he was playing a college student in that. He's just built in a way few men are, even I would be the first to admit I look like a shrimp next to him.

Timothee Chalamet doesn't just look shrimpy, he looks like a 13 year old. I'm a 136 pound skinny guy in my early 20s and I look like The Rock next to dude. Maybe that's my issue. Get dude a protein shake. 

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

He doesn't look any older in CMBYN than he did in The Social Network seven years prior and he was playing a college student in that. He's just built in a way few men are, even I would be the first to admit I look like a shrimp next to him.

what c'mon that's not true

Armie+Hammer+The+Social+Network.PNG

vs

armie-hammer-call-me-by-your-name.jpg

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

Timothee Chalamet doesn't just look shrimpy, he looks like a 13 year old. I'm a 136 pound skinny guy in my early 20s and I look like The Rock next to dude. Maybe that's my issue. Get dude a protein shake. 

He said he's gaining weight for his next role, so progress?

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

:winomg: 

She worked in our office as a summer job when she finished secondary school just after she turned 16, we got on well so I asked her on a date, and it just went from there. Didn't really work out because she was very emotional and vulnerable but when it was good, it was really good. Saw her this week as well, she told me she missed me so hooked up again. But I have realised I only like her for the amazing sex, but probably isn't worth the emotional turmoil. 

12 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

bet you carry around a laminated version of this post for every time you introduce people to your child girlfriend

latest?cb=20161217191539

I got threadbanned from this thread last week because I made a joke about Trans4mers' Romeo & Juliet scene. 

Just now, Treeing Me Apart said:

She worked in our office as a summer job when she finished secondary school just after she turned 16, we got on well so I asked her on a date, and it just went from there. Didn't really work out because she was very emotional and vulnerable but when it was good, it was really good. Saw her this week as well, she told me she missed me so hooked up again. But I have realised I only like her for the amazing sex, but probably isn't worth the emotional turmoil. 

That's the way these things always go. Relationships don't work unless you're at the same stage in each others lives.

Then again, I've never had a girlfriend, so what do I know? 

3 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

He looks like an early 20-something dude to me. *shrug* When I was in college I knew guys who had similar body types and never heard anyone tell them that they look 13.

1 minute ago, Treeing Me Apart said:

This post started creepy and descended into I think we're all on a federal watch list territory fast

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

He looks like an early 20-something dude to me. *shrug* When I was in college I knew guys who had similar body types and never heard anyone tell them that they look 13.

Chalamet doesn't look like a 20 year old to me. He easily comes off as a high schooler around my age.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

That's the way these things always go. Relationships don't work unless you're at the same stage in each others lives.

Then again, I've never had a girlfriend, so what do I know? 

she's the only relationship I've ever had so not much to compare it to. I think she's super hot but she is a typical hormonal teenager and I don't really need to deal with that. 

Its like when people justify an age gap because "she's really mature for her age", well she's not, she's an emotional mess.

Thing is, it's easy to say this when I'm thinking straight but when she came into my work this week, got touchy with me and told me she wanted me, its hard to say no. body is 10/10 she's beautiful but shes also crazy and apparently suicidal.

she also once had a full on panic attack episode while we were having sex, that was really fun, not. 

4 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

This post started creepy and descended into I think we're all on a federal watch list territory fast

tumblr_nmemsshFrX1urli1fo2_400.gif

it's all good, it's legal in my country

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The whole post sounds like he's sharing a Tinder hookup he scored and not a relationship :winomg: 

I refuse to use my mobile phone to attempt to find a girlfriend.