Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, Treeing Me Apart said:

she's the only relationship I've ever had so not much to compare it to. I think she's super hot but she is a typical hormonal teenager and I don't really need to deal with that. 

Its like when people justify an age gap because "she's really mature for her age", well she's not, she's an emotional mess.

Thing is, it's easy to say this when I'm thinking straight but when she came into my work this week, got touchy with me and told me she wanted me, its hard to say no. body is 10/10 she's beautiful but shes also crazy and apparently suicidal.

she also once had a full on panic attack episode while we were having sex, that was really fun, not. 

wtf.gif

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Chalamet doesn't look like a 20 year old to me. He easily comes off as a high schooler around my age.

I imagine he probably gets carded a ton (maybe not so much now with his ascension to fame) but a lot of people thought I was still a teen when I was in my early 20s so...

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I really really really really regret bringing this up now, sorry guys

Image result for look what you've done gif

Edited by filmlover

Just now, Telehilation said:

It really doesn’t. 😑

I get having no filter when you post but how about a little introspection and self-awareness in life?

I don't have a filter online or offline. I get my fair share of flack for it, don't worry. And for this specifically, just about everyone in my life has ripped the shit out of me for it. But I will do what I want, and what makes me happy, and I have no regrets or shame about anything that I do :) 

Just now, filmlover said:

I imagine he probably gets carded a ton (maybe not so much now with his ascension to fame) but a lot of people thought I was still a teen when I was in my early 20s.

Image result for look what you've done gif

Call Me By Your Name for best picture or whatever please god make it stop

Just now, Treeing Me Apart said:

I don't have a filter online or offline. I get my fair share of flack for it, don't worry. And for this specifically, just about everyone in my life has ripped the shit out of me for it. But I will do what I want, and what makes me happy, and I have no regrets or shame about anything that I do :) 

giphy.gif

hey now I've only had one girlfriend in my 21 years of life so you'll be damned if I wont talk about it. Clearly you guys need to get me like an adult girlfriend thats my own age so that I can talk about her instead and stop creeping you all out

1 minute ago, Jayhawk said:

Someone thought I was a high school intern on the campaign trail last week. I don't think I look that young, hell, I very rarely get carded anymore.

It wasn't until right after I got out of college that I was no longer carded when going into clubs, etc. I know the feeling.

Just now, Treeing Me Apart said:

hey now I've only had one girlfriend in my 21 years of life so you'll be damned if I wont talk about it. Clearly you guys need to get me like an adult girlfriend thats my own age so that I can talk about her instead and stop creeping you all out

Or maybe get some self-awareness.

4 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Maybe you should fix that. 

What do I gain from censoring my thoughts? everyone should just say whatever they want and be honest, the world would be a better place.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Or maybe get some self-awareness.

I'm perfectly self-aware, its just not something that bothers me - and equally I'm not bothered by what people think of me. 

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

:gold:

I see, ethan. Do you have exclusive rights to gossip-posting about ex's?